Complete 10 levels trophy glitch

Warlord99956

So I’ve just finished this game. Every trophy popped fine except the complete 10 levels (I got the complete 20 and 25 levels trophies). Not sure why it glitched but it looks like I’m going to have to replay the first 10 on a fresh save

Update: After playing the first 10 levels again on a fresh save the trophy popped

Edited by Warlord99956
Update

3 hours ago, Warlord99956 said:

So I’ve just finished this game. Every trophy popped fine except the complete 10 levels (I got the complete 20 and 25 levels trophies). Not sure why it glitched but it looks like I’m going to have to replay the first 10 on a fresh save

Update: After playing the first 10 levels again on a fresh save the trophy popped

How hard is this game

It's a decent challenge if you don't have a good ear for minute differences in musical tone and pitch but it's fun to eliminate possibilities and figure out where everything goes. It's not bad if you can switch layers and use the hints but can be Very challenging at times when avoiding both of those assists. I did everything in about 3.75 hours according to the website stats. (No guide or anything)

Edited by DarkSeraphim666

On 13/06/2018 at 8:07 PM, demonviper666 said:

How hard is this game

It’s pretty straight forward if you use the guide on Xbox achievements. It can be difficult on the later levels without the layer switch as mentioned but in the video guides you can listen to each layer individually making it pretty easy

• 1 month later...