Story Completionist Question

DrakeHellsing

Just a question I have about this to complete everything in the story (as in, combat, exploring and all that).  There's nothing missable is there? Heck, is there even a way to keep going after the story (once I get there that is), so all these kills will keep piling up?

And I might as well ask here quickly too, no time limit to get to quests/complete case files right? I mean, when I had to meet Brad at the hotel, all I did was explore the areas nearby and he just spoke over the radio wondering where I was.

IIRC I don't think that there is nothing missable because after you complete the story, you get a new game plus and the collectibles and trials carry over. Also, there is no time limit in the game unlike DR1 and DR2. I've played this game on my other account before that's why it appears that I haven't played it on this one.

Edited by XLordXNightmareX

1 hour ago, XLordXNightmareX said:

IIRC I don't think that there is nothing missable because after you complete the story, you get a new game plus and the collectibles and trials carry over. Also, there is no time limit in the game unlike DR1 and DR2. I've played this game on my other account before that's why it appears that I haven't played it on this one.

Ah thanks for that, so glad I can go and mess around on my own accord and return whenever I want to keep going with the story.  Haven't done too much with the game yet though, still early in the story (been playing Jurassic Wold Evolution and Spyro as well XD), but either way, that is good to know that things carry on and all that.

2 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Ah thanks for that, so glad I can go and mess around on my own accord and return whenever I want to keep going with the story.  Haven't done too much with the game yet though, still early in the story (been playing Jurassic Wold Evolution and Spyro as well XD), but either way, that is good to know that things carry on and all that.

But be aware if you pick up multiplayer upgrade skill books over single players, it'll glitch out the 100% journalism score because it happened to me that one time. Solution: if that happens, say you're at like 99% spend a multiplayer upgrade skill point and the journalism score trophy will unlock. I can confirm that.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2018 at 2:50 PM, XLordXNightmareX said:

But be aware if you pick up multiplayer upgrade skill books over single players, it'll glitch out the 100% journalism score because it happened to me that one time. Solution: if that happens, say you're at like 99% spend a multiplayer upgrade skill point and the journalism score trophy will unlock. I can confirm that.

Only book I found was the evasion one so far, haven't found any other books (haven't bought others from the vendors yet).  But I'll try and keep that in mind, I have been spending my points so far, each time on skills I find more useful than others.

I'll ask here as well, is there a max level in the game? Just so I know how many more points I'd get from leveling up.

On 6/26/2018 at 3:06 AM, DrakeHellsing said:

Only book I found was the evasion one so far, haven't found any other books (haven't bought others from the vendors yet).  But I'll try and keep that in mind, I have been spending my points so far, each time on skills I find more useful than others.

I'll ask here as well, is there a max level in the game? Just so I know how many more points I'd get from leveling up.

Level 100 is the max just so you know

7 hours ago, XLordXNightmareX said:

Level 100 is the max just so you know

Ah, thought as such, as I saw one requirement was to be level 100 for one of the skills at the very least.  I am around level 70 or so, so any other points I need will have to come from the trials.

But one other thing I am wondering about, I did look at the multiplayer trials and saw those give you blueprints as well, are the ones from there needed for blueprint completion as well? Such as the Golden Axe and all that? Or are those just extra ones you get? It's mainly for both, the trophy to get all blueprints as well as for making a set amount of unique combo weapons (something like 50 or so of them).

1 hour ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Ah, thought as such, as I saw one requirement was to be level 100 for one of the skills at the very least.  I am around level 70 or so, so any other points I need will have to come from the trials.

But one other thing I am wondering about, I did look at the multiplayer trials and saw those give you blueprints as well, are the ones from there needed for blueprint completion as well? Such as the Golden Axe and all that? Or are those just extra ones you get? It's mainly for both, the trophy to get all blueprints as well as for making a set amount of unique combo weapons (something like 50 or so of them).

The MP blueprints are also a requirement to get one of the trophies and also an addition for a set amount of unique combo weapons (58 needed for the trophy)

43 minutes ago, XLordXNightmareX said:

The MP blueprints are also a requirement to get one of the trophies and also an addition for a set amount of unique combo weapons (58 needed for the trophy)

What about for the trial to create... 51 of them I think it is? The story one, those blueprints wont affect that blueprint at the very least right? Just want to be certain is all xD

Also, I am missing one location, I'm assuming it's that area to the far right of the map where those maniacs are (I've not been there, but they're on my map right now).  But if that's not the last location I need, then I am uncertain as to what I could be missing.

6 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

What about for the trial to create... 51 of them I think it is? The story one, those blueprints wont affect that blueprint at the very least right? Just want to be certain is all xD

Also, I am missing one location, I'm assuming it's that area to the far right of the map where those maniacs are (I've not been there, but they're on my map right now).  But if that's not the last location I need, then I am uncertain as to what I could be missing.

I don't think so IIRC. As for the last location, try searching one of the hidden apartment buildings where you climb the outside steps to. Hope this helps

3 minutes ago, XLordXNightmareX said:

I don't think so IIRC. As for the last location, try searching one of the hidden apartment buildings where you climb the outside steps to. Hope this helps

I think I know what building it would be, I looked up a map and there's a building on the far right, some sort of food place, all on its lonesome.  I've not yet been in that area myself, so that's what I'll be missing.  Luckily it's that and not something, say, inside the mall x.x