Champs Hall of Trophame!

Meachamp-

This is a very neat idea. Not completely sure if having daily updates is gonna work for you. I mean, don't push yourself too hard on updating your checklist and just share with us whenever you have time. Lol also, don't be like me, since I update my journal like once a month xD Twice if I am feeling really motivated. I am like the epitome of lazyness :P 

I see you are hell-bent on getting the GoW series done. Personally, I have only played 1, 2 and 3 on PS3. I have yet to find a copy of Ascension and the PSP ports. I have heard the PSP entries are particularly interesting in how they go in expanding Kratos' history to compensate for the technical limitations of the PSP at the time to create a fully-fledged-balls-to-the-wall GoW game on it. So, they actually sound interesting to me in that regard.

Regarding those sound issues, could it be that the disc is slight scratched somewhere? Or maybe dirty so the game skips when it has to load that part? It is kind of weird actually ?

Good luck with your next updates ?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Honor_Hand said:

This is a very neat idea. Not completely sure if having daily updates is gonna work for you. I mean, don't push yourself too hard on updating your checklist and just share with us whenever you have time. Lol also, don't be like me, since I update my journal like once a month xD Twice if I am feeling really motivated. I am like the epitome of lazyness :P 

I see you are hell-bent on getting the GoW series done. Personally, I have only played 1, 2 and 3 on PS3. I have yet to find a copy of Ascension and the PSP ports. I have heard the PSP entries are particularly interesting in how they go in expanding Kratos' history to compensate for the technical limitations of the PSP at the time to create a fully-fledged-balls-to-the-wall GoW game on it. So, they actually sound interesting to me in that regard.

Regarding those sound issues, could it be that the disc is slight scratched somewhere? Or maybe dirty so the game skips when it has to load that part? It is kind of weird actually 1f914.png

Good luck with your next updates 1f44d.png

Yeah, I guess daily may be an actual stretch but I do play daily so I think I could do it. Unless of course I come to a game where I'm just grinding then there would be no point. I guess I should do it whenever I do make some changes. I'll see what I can do. I just fancied a change. All I seemed to be doing was playing games and just saying that I've done it. I want to try and instigate some type of discussion about stuff you know?

No the disc is fine, I think I'll just have to reinstall it again or something. t's not really a big deal, I've heard Kratos grunt and shout to last a life time. :P  Online has been super slow lately though so I only really have been updating whenever I finish the games I've done. Easier that way, unless of course I need to play online for something.

I guess I am. I wasn't planning on doing it so soon but with my next milestone a ways off (at the time) I just couldn't think of a better opportunity than to play the rest before I finished the new. :P  Yup, they expand more on the history of him really and what he did in the time he pledged himself to the gods. Chains of Olympus the one I am playing now is the prequel to the first game and Ghost of Sparta is set after the first one before 2. So it's nice we get that added story to flesh out the history.

Game play wise is just like two, it's brutal and brilliant as one would expect from Kratos.

• Like 1

Log #2

So today was the day I managed to complete Chains of Olympus. A Very short game that doesn't take very long but I've been busy rebooting my computer the past couple of days and putting everything back and making some much needed changes to the system so I spent most of the time doing that but I finally sat down and managed to finish off this game.

It's a great game like I mentioned in Log 1.. You can tell it's a port of a handheld, you kind of just have that feeling when you play it. I mean you'd understand if you've played a handheld before it just had that feel you know? :P Anyway, I'm very glad I managed to play this game. The prequel to the first game. There's not much talking really, when there was Kratos was angry (shocking, I know :lol:) There was a scene towards the end though where...

Spoiler

He literally gave up all of his powers and decided to stay with his daughter in the Elysium fields. If Persephone wasn't trying to destroy the place because she wanted to destroy the gods, this was WAAY before Kratos wanted to. I think he would of even helped had the events happened in the future. I thought it was great that it was thrown in there because you do see a different side to Kratos.

There was a few new weapons and gadgets this time around. I liked the Zeus Gauntlet. It was like an alpha stage Nemean Cestus "the gloves you get from.... in God of War 3. (Obviously I won't say the name). Yeah, they had that feel to them, then there was a few new magic tricks which were really cool to use as well. The combat flows nicely like mentioned previously, even more so when you manage to upgrade everything.

Like most God of War games though the trophies are pretty easy, except this time you have to play the game on hard. It's not too challenging really. The final boss causes a problem now and then but nothing spectacular to moan about you know?

I think I can literally squeeze in two more God of War games before I can finish the PS4 version for my milestone. I will start Ghost of Sparta at some point tomorrow and then hopefully get to work on 3.

So that's my gaming progress of the day. Hopefully I can play enough Ghost of Sparta to make another log. If not then I will make another one when I finish it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God of War: Chains of Olympus

1L042254.png

:platinum: #26

| Time to Platinum: 10 hours | Difficulty: 3/10 | Enjoyment: 8/10 |

The prequel to God of War. You can definitely tell it is a port of the handheld version. The game just had that kind of feel to it and if you've ever played on one before (I'm sure the majority of us here have.) It's a very basic game really, areas are pretty small, full of enemies and new weapons and tricks that can help you slam through yet another angry adventure of Kratos. This time as mentioned, before the first game AFTER Ascension but before the original. Kratos is doing the bidding for the gods.

Spoiler

Overview

At the start you're basically sent by the guards to defend the city of Attica from the invading Persian forces. After completing his task Kratos then witnesses (believe it or not) the Sun fall from the sky. So the world has been plunged into darkness by the black fog of the God Morpheus. So Athena tasks Kratos with finding Helios and restoring order because the other Gods have fallen into a deep slumber because there is no light. That's all you're getting. :lol: The rest unfolds and unfolds but that's basically the best brief overview I can give.

Gameplay

The game came out AFTER God of War 2 so think of the gameplay as just the same as that and maybe even fine tuned a little bit. Basically the same move sets with the blades besides the developers love to test out the :l1: + :circle: with different techniques and it was really nice in this one to be fair. It's a lot smaller than the previous games as it was built for a handheld and this is just a port of that game. So nothing to extravagant in terms of explorations to get your collectibles and red orbs etc. There isn't much to say as it's pretty much like all the other ones up to this point.

Characters

Kratos is only the one worth mentioning as the rest are just in the game for a few scenes, it's hard to explain characters on games like this cause there really isn't many besides Kratos and everyone just knows he's angry all the time so there's that. There is a surprise appearance though in the Elysium fileds (YOU DID CLICK THE SPOILER) (It's his daughter) With that appearance it drastically changes Kratos attitude and gives him a choice which makes him hate gods and the like all that more in my opinion.

She doesn't really have much of a scene though, she just holds on to her dad and sobs.

Trophies

Simple enough really, you play through the game and you get the majority. Few missables which are really simple to do really. Persian Harem near the start of the game after killing the first boss. Slit 50 Satyr throats, on the boat after killing the boss, Kill 5 of them and let the last one kill you so the checkpoint starts again and they keep tally. Hitting a Ballista bolt into  one of the houses before firing it at a boss. Don't push your daughter away for a minute. Break out of a stone effect from the Meduse enemies 5 times. 

The rest are just misc and story really. There's a get 1000 hit combo which is super easy to get on the Basilisk hand. Collectibles as well, your typical Gorgon eyes and Phoenix feathers, that and upgrading all magic and weapons (should come natural really) I literally had about 50k in red orbs spare before I got my last magic to upgrade that and there's more than enough places to get the collectibles.

The only really challenging thing on this though is the game has to be played on Hard mode and then there was the challenges but they're nothing special either so it's a pretty simple platinum really.

Conclussion

It's not 100% necessary to understand the rest of the games but it's a good game that fleshes out Kratos a little more and what he went through in them ten years serving the gods. It's just more of a timeline flesh game really but it's still a good game none the less. If you manage to get the collection it would be a good one to start. Should be super cheap by now, you get this game and Ghost of Sparta with it or you can buy them separately on the store.

Edited by Meachamp-
  • Like 1

It's a port of a handheld game, got it :P;)

I see all GoW games have pretty much the same set of trophy structure. Glad to hear you enjoyed it. The Nemean Cestus was my second favorite weapon on the third installment, I personally preferred the Claw of Hades more. Funny to see that the developers were already experimenting with a similar weapon type back then.

Didn't the other games in the series also asked to clear the game on Titan mode (or whatever the equivalent to hard mode was in them) in order to get a trophy? I think they did but don't quote me on that as my memory just sucks and my connection is too slow to check it out now x.x

Hope you have a good time with Ghost of Sparta :)

• Like 1

I didn’t mean to say it as much as I did, I wrote the top half first, done my post in MRP and then came back to this so it just got carried over ??

They do indeed, the structures are pretty much all the same with around 36 trophies in every game. Nothing to hard though the games are a lot of fun.

I loved them as well to be honest they were brilliant, to be honest all weapons in 3 were spot on but yeah, I could be wrong it’s been a while since I’ve played 3 but it felt like a prototype to them atleast and you only have one of them. God of War 3 is such a good game and it will be done right after Ghost of Sparta, I think i’ll hold off on buying the PS4 version though.. I have a feeling it’s going to be offered on PS Plus at some point soon

The original two didn’t have difficulty trophies, GoS, CoO and 3 do though, the new one doesn’t and to be honest, if it did the platinum would be rare.. it would kick your ass ?

Me too, looking forward to filling in all the holes of Kratos past, I’ll try not to mention it’s a port at any point ?

Log #3

So I've managed to platinum all of the God of War games besides both versions of 3. Which I will start pretty much after I've done the new one now because I'm actually really close to the milestone. I managed to platinum God of War: Ghost of Sparta early hours of this morning. It got me hooked pretty much from the start to be honest. Similar to Chains of Olympus in terms of scale and area size, quite small but fun none the less.

I really really enjoyed this one a lot more than I did CoO. It had a great amount of everything. Story driven stuff where in other games there is a story but there isn't a ton of interaction with other people. There isn't in this but there is flashbacks of Kratos as a kid. He's pretty much the same as he was, just less angry. :lol: There were a variety in enemies in comparison to CoO. You had the spiders and a whole different array of different enemies. I don't know the names of them so you'll just have to take my word for it. It's really fast paced, the battles aren't simple anymore on the games. They're pretty hardcore all the way through I loved the fight vs Erinys was it? That was some badass stuff.

You learn quite a lot about Kratos and his life as a child and you even meet certain people...

Spoiler

His mother near the start of the game in Atlantis, Kratos finally reunites with her after thinking she was dead and then she turns into a monster and tries to kill Kratos and then does what he does best. You could tell he actually hated it though. I think his line afterwards was "Mother! What have I done" while he holds her in his arms. She tells him all about his brother who he presumed was dead and that pissed him off even more. So now he's angry once again and on a mission. It was brilliant when he met his brother and he was a badass just like Kratos. Unfortunately though, Deimos dies in the battle with Thanatos and Kratos actually becomes really sad when he buries him and swears revenge on the gods.

This game is set AFTER 1 so it's before 2 it's just filling in the gaps as Kratos as he became the God of War before he actually got his God powers though. He gets them right at the end from Athena who he pushes to the side, pissed off. The usual. :lol: 

Oh and a great note for me when I finished playing Chains of Olympus. When I first made the account, I loaded up Crysis 2 back in April maybe? To set myself up for the dedication trophy. Which would of been my first trophy and ever since then, I read it can pop on the start of the month and I tried it after playing Chains of Olympus and it popped! So the platinum for me is really likely! I just need to boost the rest and everything can be completed. I'm not quite sure on the boosting methods these days but I'm willing to give it a go.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God of War: Ghost of Sparta

1L4ed97c.png

:platinum: #27

Time to Platinum: 10 hours | Difficulty: 3/10 | Enjoyment: 10/10

The gap between God of War 1 & 2. What I have to say on this game will be pretty heavy spoiler wise really so you've been warned on it. Normally, I wouldn't do anything that spoils the game but to give some kind of direction of what the game is about it kind of has to really. Out of the PSP port collection. This one in my opinion is much better than Chains of Olympus. This one was quite over the top and the battles were on grand scale really. Really really enjoyed this one.

Overview

After defeating Ares in God of War 1. Kratos now sits on the throne as the God of War. Having visions of his past he decides to ignore Athena about looking into it and goes on a journey to uncover his past. Kratos ends up at Atlantis and after heavy battles finds himself at the Temple of Poseidon. Inside Kratos finds his mother who he thought was dead. She tells him that his brother is alive even after telling Kratos that he was dead. When trying to give Kratos information about his fathers identity she turns into a monster who Kratos has to kill. When she returns to normal form she thanks Kratos and tells the God of War to search for his brother Deimos. Kratos becomes so enraged that once again he goes on an epic journey and absolutely nothing will stop in his way. :P 

Gameplay

Similar to the rest of the games really, you have some new moves and weapons and you have to kill everything that gets in your way. Even more brutality in this one. One of the best things about this game is that it's constant. When you fight enemies there's usually a lot of them and actually have a lot of variety this time around so that was really worth mentioning. The usual puzzles and traversing is involved as well to get from point A to B along with collecting everything needed to beat the big baddy of this game. Same premise as before really, you collect your collectables to extend your health and magic whilst collecting red orbs to power up all your goodies. 

Characters

Same as usual, everyone just gets in the way of Kratos so you don't really build the relationships with them. I think though this one is a deep feeling of anger for Kratos. Usually it's because he is tricked but this time his family is alive and he had no idea. So learning of his brother still being alive really, really pissed him off.

Deimos is probably worth mentioning. When you find him, he blames Kratos for leaving him and you end up fighting him. If I was to give him a personality it probably would be a more crazy Kratos, not stronger or anything but crazy. He was locked up the majority of his life so he hates everything and especially Kratos. He does come around though to fight that final battle but unfortunately perishes in that final battle.

Trophies

Follow a similar pattern as the rest. I'd say there's more story ones though this time around. Instead of getting trophies for acquiring weapons, there's one or two. The majority though, is for killing certain people so there's a lot of that in the game. The usual collectables, this time around with minotaur horns as well. So instead of the usual 2, you have three to look out for. Including the godly possessions, there's actually 4. You buy them though and the last one costs a whopping 1mil red orbs. :P Usual challenge of the... trophies which are nice additions nothing too hard. There's also a complete the game on hard trophy as well called Zeus may cry. If there is one thing, the names for these games collections are brilliant.

Conclussion

One of my favourite games of the series. Not as good as 3 and not as good as the new one but it's definitely up there after them. It's definitely worth playing these games if you want to know more about Kratos and his past. This one is worth knowing especially because you find out about his family and see him as a kid etc. He hasn't changed much let's just put it that way, he's just waaaaaay more angry as an adult. :lol: 

Edited by Meachamp-
  • Like 1

Oh, I see Kratos being constantly pissed off is a standard in his series. Seriously though, he might be the most angry video game character ever by this point. Good to know from where that comes from after playing this game. Although I am pretty sure there is always going to be a reason for him to go all enraged lol :awesome:

I thought both of the portable games had an opinion of being just ok but it seems you really really liked this one. I'll need to give it a shot eventually as well.

Besides the PS3 and PS4 versions of GoW III, aren't you missing on Ascensión too? Just checked your profile and I was not able to see it so you may need to go through that one too to get full GoW series completion ;)

Good luck with Crysis 2. I'd be jumping on the online right now if I were you because there is a lot of stuff to do there for the Platinum. Good thing you were preventive minded enough to get to start the online months ago so you could pop the dedication trophy now. I am officially out of trying that one due to that annoying trophy. Might just play the game later on for the single player trophies and move on.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Honor_Hand said:

Oh, I see Kratos being constantly pissed off is a standard in his series. Seriously though, he might be the most angry video game character ever by this point. Good to know from where that comes from after playing this game. Although I am pretty sure there is always going to be a reason for him to go all enraged lol :awesome:

I thought both of the portable games had an opinion of being just ok but it seems you really really liked this one. I'll need to give it a shot eventually as well.

Besides the PS3 and PS4 versions of GoW III, aren't you missing on Ascensión too? Just checked your profile and I was not able to see it so you may need to go through that one too to get full GoW series completion ;)

Good luck with Crysis 2. I'd be jumping on the online right now if I were you because there is a lot of stuff to do there for the Platinum. Good thing you were preventive minded enough to get to start the online months ago so you could pop the dedication trophy now. I am officially out of trying that one due to that annoying trophy. Might just play the game later on for the single player trophies and move on.

I am indeed forgetting about Ascension. I always do and I can't think why. :lol: I'll play that one as well no problemo. It's nice to think that I'm nearly done with the series, it's been a crazy couple of weeks of just playing this and nothing else. Yup, he's angry just in general but something always happens at the start of these games that just pushes him over the edge and fully frustrates him hardcore.

Absolutely, I wasn't going to do Crysis 2 but it ended up popping on the first of the month and that's literally the biggest pain in the ass or so I've read. You could just do what I did and play a game, then check on the first of the month of every month and see if it happens to jump up. Yeah though, since I've started I can now do the boosting and get this done. It will definitely be a nice platinum to have. 

The online is definitely dead though legit, I'm trying to join a lobby now and it's just not happening. Four of us sat here waiting for two more. I'm hoping boosting is painless.

• Like 1

Log #4

Haven't really done much of anything really this week but I did manage to get all the multiplayer trophies for Crysis 2 bar one which I'm saving for later. I've got all the unlock tokens and I could do it in a minute and unlock everything but I don't want to. I managed to get to Level 50 and get all of the other trophies for the multi so taken into account numbers. I need about 13 more trophies before I can finish off God of War.

So I decided to start some of the story of Crysis 2 whilst I download Crysis 1. Crysis 1 will be done after God of War and then I will carry on with 2 when that's done.

Met some great people in the discord chat for the game which made the boosting a lot easier and much bearable to withstand. 

Hopefully Tooled up doesn't glitch otherwise I will have to boost XP again and I don't fancy that really. :P 

It's been a weird couple of weeks for me gaming wise because it's not really what I had planned but it's worked out great all the same.

• Like 2

Log #5

So after realising I was literally an hour away from the end before I started building my trophies up for the milestone. I finished the story for God of War. It was beyond epic and you can find what I thought of the game in great detail below in the spoilers. The game was epic from start to finish and I literally couldn't put it down once I've started it and was so eager for a long time building up the account to jump back onto it believe me.

So after finishing it literally an hour or two later. It was time for clean up. Nothing overly ridiculous to be honest. There was a lot of ground to cover in the world as it's pretty big so it's a great going around looking at the scenery which is amazing. There's not much in terms of life apart from main characters really. I don't think there's a single NPC around that has no meaning to anything which I did find odd so hopefully there's so more of that in the next one.

Yeah, basically spent time doing collectibles. Grinding up the mist echoes to enable myself the best armour and it really is the best armour. There's so much in terms of buffs that it makes you kind of OP. So it was nice taking some chill time to grind some of this stuff.

Crysis 2 has taken a lot out of me to be honest so doing something chilled was awesome. I now think it's time to download Crysis and give that game a go. I may make Crysis 2 my 30th platinum. I haven't decided yet but I don't like the name of it really. It's just "Platinum" So, I was maybe thinking Person 4 golden or something along them lines. I think it's time I chilled with a JRPG. One I've been especially been looking forward to.

Also, I've actually sat down and gone through all of my games that I have in my backlog across all three of the systems so I think I'll add to it little by little. So for now, it will be under construction until I can build it properly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOD OF WAR

1L13ff8b.png

:platinum:#28 and 1337 trophy

Time to Platinum: 30 hours | Difficulty: 3/10 | Enjoyment: 10/10

I think I stand with the majority of people when it comes to this game. Which is this game is absolutely brilliant. It really is. The huge change in gameplay from the previous game would have avid fans on edge but it works so well. The series has come a long way and I honestly think it will get better as it goes forward. There is a lot of stuff going on in this game. Like you get so much information it actually is overwhelming. 

I will say the next sentences I will be saying will be spoilers for the game. Nothing heavy because in case you want to read some thoughts though.

Spoiler

Overview

I'm literally only going to post what everyone knows of the story from the trailers and from tiny stuff you have read on sites everywhere. Upon starting the game you are chopping down wood to build a pyre for Kratos' wife? i'm going to assume so, there wasn't anything specific mentioned (that I can remember anyway) with your son Atreus. Upon completing the task, Kratos takes Atreus hunting to see how well he can survive and I guess bond. Upon completing that task, it's basically a tutorial on how to work everything. You return home, after a chat with Atreus a stranger knocks on the door..

Gameplay

Take everything you know from the previous games and improve them 100x and brutalise them 100x and everything else and 100x it. :lol: The gameplay is brilliant in this game. A lot of it is your basic traversing, puzzles etc but where it shines is combat. I think that's pretty much obvious when it comes to God of War. There's a shit ton of variety when it comes the gameplay. The more you level up the more you have access to and the flow of it all just makes it so much fun. I don't think I ever got bored in one fight. Stringing everything together makes it so much more rewarding than just spamming the buttons. Obviously you can spam but it's so much better if you were tactical. Like you could heavy someone put them in the air and then spam them with light attacks to keep them in the air. You can hit people, pause a moment to change stance and then attack again and it does different area attacks. Like I said, there is a ton of moves and ways to play this game so finding your best combination is so rewarding. Another big factor when it comes to combat and how useful Atreus is. He is actually really really useful. Especially when you level up his bow. He can stun enemies so quick giving you time to run in and do finishers on them. Then there is the combined attacks where you can hit people and then Atreus will fly in off your shoulders basically Legolassing the shit out of people. :P 

Everything else is brillaint. The areas are quite big to explore an there's all sorts of puzzles and ways to go about it. Nothing to serious in terms of puzzles but fun regardless. Traversing is cool, nothing different that most games really. Move along then press circle to move to the next section etc.

Characters

Now in the previous posts I've done about God of War in here I've always said this game is about Kratos and everyone else is in the way. Thankfully, this time around there's a lot more characters and all of them are actually quite likeable. Even the bad guys honestly.

Kratos this time is borderline quiet protagonist. He speaks all the time don't get me wrong but the main person who communicates with people is Atreus. Kratos is actually quite calm in comparison. Like he's matured and everything he's done in the past he's finally sat down and thought about all of the consequences. You can tell it haunts him. He's actually very wise in this game, very wise. He probably could of used his own advice half the time in the previous games. He's still got his temper though and you see it in some scenes, especially with "stranger" and other choreographed fights.

Atreus is literally the guy who speaks to everyone. He tries to impress his father constantly and to be honest. His attitude shifts a hell of a lot in the game. He starts off quiet and shy at the start. Then after a certain event he becomes really arrogant and cocky. Then he becomes moody and cocky finally followed by respect for everything. It's a bit of an emotional rollercoaster when it comes to this kid but I must say a very very good character. The kid who played him done a great job if you ask me.

There's a few more characters I could go into detail about but it would be quite spoiler heavy so I won't do that, since those are the main 2 I'll go with that. I could speak about "head" but he's pretty much a spoiler as well but all I will say is, he's the know it all of the lands. When travelling around the lake he tells stories about the lands history. He's got some great tales and I literally could sit there and listen to them all day. The Norse mythos in this game is so interesting.

Trophies

Nothing to difficult really, there isn't a difficulty one. (Count your lucky stars, the game is tough on the higher difficulties) There's a lot of story ones. It's basically your typical God of War trophy list. Upgrade your health max, Upgrade your rage. Upgrade your axe and yeah not going to say what else. Kill 1000 enemies, will be easy obtained throughout the story and grinding for mist echoes. DRAGONS! Side quests for spirits and the Dwarves. The majority though are a lot of collectables. I guess the trials of Musphelheim is your arena trophy like in the previous games. If you manage to get yourself to Level 8 you'll walk it. You'll have to go through it anyway because they're is Valkyrie at the end and these are some badass side bosses. Especially the final one. That was a great fight. Overall nothing too difficult. That's why it's an uncommon one. I wonder if NG+ will add any in.

Conclussion

It's a soft reboot of the franchise but only where it comes to style of game and combat and blah blah blah. It is an actual continuation of the other games but everything else is different. Although, you could play through this game without having to see the other games, in my own personal opinion. Knowing the old side of Kratos and his event's really does make you feel a lot more towards specific events in this game.

I have no doubt not even scratched the surface of what I really wanted to say but everything is just too spoiler heavy so I guess I've done the best I could. What I will finish with is, this game has some of the best boss fights in video games if you ask me. The final fight was so epic, all of the boss fights are amazing they really are but I literally had goosebumps on that final fight. It's something you've got to experience yourself.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Log #6

Did not realise it had been 2 weeks since I last posted on here. Since reading back on what I did then I can safely say I've done enough to justify another log with some progress at least. :D So that last time I played I had just platinumed God of War the new one.

So, I've done quite a bit in two weeks really. I decided I'd go for tooled up earlier than I was planning to on Crysis 2, luckily it didn't glitch on me so I didn't have to reboot my nanosuit. I don't know why I was going to wait but then the paranoia of it not unlocking forced my hand really. So with that I can officially say I have completed all of the Crysis 2 multiplayer. I only have some more of the story to do and then another playthrough on Super Soldier and there's a nice new platinum.

After I completed God of War, I downloaded the first Crysis and played through that. Great game. Only took a few hours really to platinum the game which was great. Very good game to the start of the Crysis series. Although the MP kind of puts you off starting them. The story for the series is actually really good in my opinion.

I've managed to complete all of the online trophies for the PS3 version of Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale as well with the help from a friend who I met in the Crysis 2 chat. So all that's left is everything really :lol: but I don't have to play any online so there's that. Looking forward to 20 Arcade Modes though...?

Followed by Crysis 3 main game multiplayer trophies to. A lot of us from the Crysis 2 chat who managed to finish, jumped on Crysis 3 and managed to get it done in a couple of sessions. Literally 100x easier than Crysis 2 and nowhere near as log but still an UR platinum to have and again that will be completed AFTER Crysis 2. Story progression sake. :P Then I will do the DLC again at some point in the next week or two. 

I decided that I was going to make Persona 4 Golden my 30th platinum and it's been an absolute blast. I managed to complete my first playthrough yesterday. Now It's a playthrough of making sure I get some skill cards left. I think I need about 5 or 6, should be done easy and then the obvious two sub bosses. The Reaper and Final Hidden boss (Spoilers so I won't say a name) I'll have a lot more to say when I've done it completely. I'll make one of my usual long posts saying how much I loved it. Nearly done though.

Main points of Log #6

• Crysis 2 multiplayer is completely done.
  • Crysis HD was platinumed after God of War
  • Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale started, all multiplayer trophies completed
  • Crysis 3 main game multiplayer is completed.. DLC will be started soon
  • First playthrough of Persona 4 Golden done. Will be 30th platinum milestone.

I guess it doesn't sound like a lot but I've been playing a lot of Persona so doing that and doing some multiplayer trophies has been great.

Ps. If anyone is looking for partners to do a game called "Enemy Front" then drop me a message. 

Also, since the start of all this I've found out how convenient discord is, so if you want to chat on there then leave me your add thing and I'll get back to you.

Edited by Meachamp-