To buy or not to buy? My First Impressions video of this game.

cronocyde

Never heard of Slime-San and you like Super Meat Boy? Don't miss this! Here's my first impressions video of Slime-San Superslime Edition on Playstation 4! Comes out next week, on June 27th! :-)

The game is already out for Steam and Nintendo Switch, but the Superslime Edition is only for Playstation 4 :-) Let me know what you think of this game!

We're closing in on almost the 15th episode of the "First Impressions" series on the channel, that's awesome! I would like some feedback on how to improve the series for the future. Have any ideas? Let me know down below! :-)

#SlimeSan

13 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

The video title feels very clickbait-y for me 

Dude, it's been a while! How you been? I'm "Cyanpower", I just changed my name :-)

How's the title is click bait though? It's in the same veins as SMB, really similar games and even the developers presents the game as such.

Edited by cronocyde

55 minutes ago, cronocyde said:

How's the title is click bait though? It's in the same veins as SMB, really similar games and even the developers presents the game as such.

Not a problem in being similar, but calling it a possible "killer" is just too much imo. SMB is already stabilished as a difficult series and it's already way out of its playerbase peak. It's the type of argument you can use for AAA rivalries like Destiny vs The Division vs Anthem. If it's a game that follows the steps of SMB, it should be called "spiritual sequel" rather than "killer" imo

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheYuriG said:

Not a problem in being similar, but calling it a possible "killer" is just too much imo. SMB is already stabilished as a difficult series and it's already way out of its playerbase peak. It's the type of argument you can use for AAA rivalries like Destiny vs The Division vs Anthem. If it's a game that follows the steps of SMB, it should be called "spiritual sequel" rather than "killer" imo

Got it, I like the way you think dude. Thanks for the feedback man!

• Like 1