Don't waste your time on this crap

I need more BIOSHOCK

Unclear shit game that's glitched ridden to death. 

I was condidering going for the plat having not too many trophies to go but after just wasting nearly 2 hours of another run finally getting the stupid RNG crap that I needed, what happens? Get right to the end and I can't progress higher up because the eleveater bugs out and won't lower for me. No way to get up there to advance further. Bollocks to the plat and bollocks to this shit game. Not wasting any more time on it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BlackCatBurrito said:

Have an actual cry next time, that might be more cathartic than a useless post. 1f602.png

Seriously though, I don't mind the game. I can definitely imagine the frustration if I was going for the plat though. Cost almost nothing, so you get what you pay for I suppose. 

If it saves anyone else wasting any time on it then it's more than worth the post ?

Its a shame because the fighting side of things is actually quite fun and is then only thing that made me want to play it some more, pity it's a broken piece of shit. 

1 minute ago, Galactic Hyper Balls said:

If I were you. I'd buy hyper light drifter for 7.99 :) 

sucks when a glitch fux a game up

Not familiar with that one will check it out thanks :)

Got a good one yester from the NA flash sale called embers of mirrim. Highly recommended that one! 

• Like 3

• 5 years later...