Capcom Heroes

DrakeHellsing

A small question I have with this... just how is this started? I assume around the mall at the very least, but am I suppose to do certain things in the game for it to activate? Or is it from the main menu? I'm just curious as to how to start this mode up.  I did try to Google about it, but all that came up with was just saying what the mode was.

Just now, rolltideroll157 said:

I believe it's in the main menu because it's like a seperate mode I think. It's been awhile since I played the game so I could be wrong.

Ah, that could be it.  I was only wondering as I have seen these arcade machines around, but they have a purple lock on them, which I think is for the exo suit to pick up and use as a weapon.  So that's why I thought it would be in the main game is all xD

Yeah those are just exo suit upgrades. i think capcom heroes mode is the same as story mode but obviously you can play as capcom icons. So just check the main menus and it should be there somewhere. But be warned I have heard that the dlcs can glitch story progress for some weird reason. But I think it's rare cases that happens.

2 hours ago, rolltideroll157 said:

Yeah those are just exo suit upgrades. i think capcom heroes mode is the same as story mode but obviously you can play as capcom icons. So just check the main menus and it should be there somewhere. But be warned I have heard that the dlcs can glitch story progress for some weird reason. But I think it's rare cases that happens.

Well, it turns out that I have to actually download the content first.  Thought it was actually included on the disc.  Luckily it's free, so that's fine by me.  I might try it out after I actually finish the story off if it has the potential to glitch out the story progression.

• Like 1