Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
themindisacity

Screenslaver?

6 posts in this topic

I'd assumed I'd get Screenslaver after finishing the Screenslaver challenge in the open world.  Nope.  Screenslaver's power (mind-control) is the only one I'm missing for freeplay cleanup.  Where can I find a mind-control character?

Have you tried making a created character? I'm pretty sure every power is in there to pick.

2 hours ago, Pokedude97 said:

Have you tried making a created character? I'm pretty sure every power is in there to pick.

I figured that one out earlier today.  What I haven't found yet is Super Destroy.  That's not in the character creator.  I'm guessing in the blind bags? Or am I missing something?

I created my own character for that mind control. I too am missing super destroy. And you can’t custom make that power 

5 hours ago, sealightbreeze said:

I created my own character for that mind control. I too am missing super destroy. And you can’t custom make that power 

There are a total of THREE characters with that power: Apogee, Everseer, and Krushhauer.  They are all random drops from the silver blind bags.

Yeah just unlocked characters today. Mine were all locked. Got them from the random grab bags lol