Trophy list won't show on psnprofiles

8 minutes ago, GoldPickle1080 said:

I've followed the guide's steps to get my trophy list to show, but it just doesn't work. The trophy list in question is for rocket league. 1f61e.png

I'm still not seeing it on your profile on PSN either. Are you sure you've followed every step, making sure Rocket League is not checked on the PS4 privacy list?

Another issue people sometimes have is while it's displayed as showing fine on PS4, it may still be checked off as hidden on PS3 or Vita and that may be stopping it from showing, I would check those too.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

I'm still not seeing it on your profile on PSN either. Are you sure you've followed every step, making sure Rocket League is not checked on the PS4 privacy list?

Another issue people sometimes have is while it's displayed as showing fine on PS4, it may still be checked off as hidden on PS3 or Vita and that may be stopping it from showing, I would check those too.

Yep, I've triple checked that it's not checked on the ps4 privacy list. However, that second bit you mentioned may be my golden ticket! It was in fact checked on the ps3/vita list. Hopefully that fixes the issue, and thanks for the advice, it would be nice to have that extra bit of info on the guide; to check both lists that is.

26 minutes ago, GoldPickle1080 said:

Yep, I've triple checked that it's not checked on the ps4 privacy list. However, that second bit you mentioned may be my golden ticket! It was in fact checked on the ps3/vita list. Hopefully that fixes the issue, and thanks for the advice, it would be nice to have that extra bit of info on the guide; to check both lists that is.

Yeah it's happened enough times where I may add it, hope that fixes it! :P 

• Like 1