Earthfall Trophy Thoughts

BTHRZeroX

• 1 year later...

It does this game is one of the hardest games you can beat on PlayStation and it is so satisfying when you beat an overwhelming mission!

On 10/14/2020 at 1:32 AM, Strike-Runner said:

I’m gonna be playing this game soon I just want to know about the overwhelming difficulty if it is really that hard would it be better if I have just  2 friends to play it with, or have a full squad 

You need a full squad for the last mission and all the other missions you need three players with co-op type game experience. You don’t wanna play with just anyone on overwhelming. The last mission is the hardest and will test your mind to places it may never have gone before it’s ridiculous. And almost impossible 

2 minutes ago, TheCombatVeteran said:

It does this game is one of the hardest games you can beat on PlayStation and it is so satisfying when you beat an overwhelming mission!

You need a full squad for the last mission and all the other missions you need three players with co-op type game experience. You don’t wanna play with just anyone on overwhelming. The last mission is the hardest and will test your mind to places it may never have gone before it’s ridiculous. And almost impossible 

If you need someone to play with add TheCombatVeteran I will add you and play and beat missions I currently have all done except the last