Question

neobowler

I'm not asking anyone to share this, I don't care about playing this game that bad. But I noticed that to posts asking if anyone was willing to share it were deleted for some reason. So my question is what is the reason behind that. I've never asked anyone to do that and wouldn't, because my trophy list might be limited, but it's still all earned by me. But is that against psnprofiles rules...just want to know. Thanks.

4 minutes ago, neobowler said:

I'm not asking anyone to share this, I don't care about playing this game that bad. But I noticed that to posts asking if anyone was willing to share it were deleted for some reason. So my question is what is the reason behind that. I've never asked anyone to do that and wouldn't, because my trophy list might be limited, but it's still all earned by me. But is that against psnprofiles rules...just want to know. Thanks.

It's because gamesharing is against Sony's terms of service and not allowed on this site either, since PSNP doesn't want to promote it.

Gamesharing is not the same as using shareplay. Shareplay is a legit service offered by Sony and completely fair and legal. Gamesharing refers to giving someone your account information so they can download  content that you purchased and use on their systems. It was very prolific on the early ps3s and has died down some with new restrictions on the number of active accounts and having to reauthenticate digital content license more frequently.

Shareplay would allow you to use someones account remotely and so you couldn't use it to gain trophies on your account AFAIK

Edited by clickclick-uhoh