Any video guides on this?

• 3 weeks later...

Last level is ridiculous. All trophies are story related but the last level is so huge for no reason when the first two levels were small. 

I found 1 part of the golden weapon but it might be the 2nd part. When I picked it up, it said 2nd part. So I don't really know if I have 2 parts already or if there is still the 1st and 3rd parts somewhere in the level. I got bored and stopped. It would be possible in less 25-30 minutes if someone had the route to take with a video. 

Until this, it's going to take hours just to complete that last level. 

• Like 1

I written a Trophy Guide on PST. I will cut a video in half and upload it as a play list. It's not the fastest as it took me 1h 30 mins. 

I will ask someone who is good at making trophy guide videos if they are interested in making a 100% Walkthrough Video of the game. It is super short and a video guide of someone completing the game can actually help people. But all people need a video for is Level 3 completed in the fastest way possible. 

I will try to re-run it later do it faster if possible. I struggle with finding Parts 1 and 3 even though I know what the houses will look like. I know how to get to number 2 easily. Just need to learn how to go from 1 to 3 to 2 or whatever way is faster. 

• Like 1

• 3 years later...