Arcade stick layout

• 10 months later...

Currently playing this game myself, almost finished with with Shutai and Kannei's challenges. I own a Hori Real Arcade Pro 4 Kai, and I'm using the default arcade controls: 

A B 
C D 

I know this post is old, but you're one of the few English-speaking players I've seen on the leaderboards. 

Edited by Paul
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My mate @PeachXHime is a god and him and i figured out a bunch of stuff together i remember aha he speaks multiple languages so he helped people get the plat and has done some youtube stuff.
I haven't played the game for ages since i've been doing other stuff irl and i'm not sure what he's been up to.

I would like to get back into it since it does bother me more than it should having this be the only game in my life that i haven't been able to 100%, i feel like with enough time i would be able to eventually do the combo challenges but with such little info on the game and so many micro dashes and positioning and other things not written in the combo's it's super hard even knowing what you are supposed to be doing, its not just do these inputs and bam you're done.

Peach did a document on the inputs for the divine combo and it looks brutal and the twitter vid makes it even more threatening, if you got some secret strats i'd love to hear it aha 

I use the qanba dragon but if i start playing again ill try your setup, i flip flop around too much between button layouts and stick vs pad since sometimes i randomly do better with one than the other then i suck and switch back and i'm better again, can never really find a permanent best feeling.

There is a discord too btw, i watch fighters more than i play them so i remember them helping me with some stuff, there's character specific channels too, not the most active thing in the world even on day 1 but still was better than nothing