Aerial Rave Enthusiast

Does anyone have any tips for this trophy? I swear, I've never had such an issue with aerial raves before like I've been having with this one. It's the last trophy I have before getting the plat.

I've leveled up Asuka completely. I'm able to start an aerial rave, but only do one. She'll get in the air, slash them, then when I press O to chase again, she instead either slams them to the ground or goes the opposite direction of the enemy. I've tried with both locking on and not locking on to an ememy. I don't know what I'm doing wrong

If anyone has any additional tips as to what level this was easiest to obtain in, it'd be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Welp, I finally got it.

If anyone is struggling with this trophy, try doing aerial raves with Yagyū. I used the soccer field map of the dojo and spawned enemies there. I had Yagyū go into Shinobi mode, hit the enemies with light attacks until they were launched, chased after them, hit them with light attacks again, rinse and repeat.

• 2 months later...

It took me a bit, but as long as you do it in Shinobi mode, as ughrora suggested, this is possible with any character. For the most part, the mechanics didn't change from Shinovi which has a similar trophy (Girl Who Never Touched the Ground)

For those that have no idea how to do this, here are the steps.

1. Enter Shinobi mode
  2. Find an enemy
  3. Hit the enemy with your light combo (Mash :square:) until you hear the sound of something being smashed far away
  4. Press :circle: to speed toward your enemy in air
  5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until the trophy pops.

If you have any problems in doing this, try looking up the videos for Girl Who Never Touched the Ground in Shinovi.