MP trophies still doable?

This is the only AC game I haven't done and it only bothers me because I now have a gap between AC2 and AC:R.

I'm getting better internet soon so I shouldn't have any connection issues, but just checking to know what others think off it.

I see there are plenty of boosting sessions still going on, but I'm not sure if they always have the required amount of people and how well they are organized. I'm most likely going to boost everything, since I'm not very good in this MP and all the MP trophies don't like very easy, if you compare them to AC:R and AC3 in which I did all MP trophies without boosting.

Sorry if I'm asking for too much conformation lately, but I'm just the kind of guy who wants to be sure he doesn't end up with a non-platted game on his account, which I CAN'T stand.

Edited by MrCostari

Personally I did it back in Jan and had no problems finding matches. Everyone says the mp is dead but I didn't find that at all.  Only thing I boosted was the Extreme Variety bonus and it was very easy to find people for that as well. I doubt much has changed in the last four months.

• Like 1

Finished this at the beginning of the month and I can say that there are still many people playing the mp, but you should know that boosting until level 50 is really boring xD

And yes, this is the hardest AC in terms of MP.

Another thing, certain people can't play with others, in some boosting sessions 1 or 2 players weren't able to connect with other players, but that shouldn't be a big problem since there are many people starting the MP now, if you want I'll give you the PSN ID of a good friend of mine that should start boosting ACB very soon.

Edited by HardXDXtraga
  • Like 1

Personally I did it back in Jan and had no problems finding matches. Everyone says the mp is dead but I didn't find that at all.  Only thing I boosted was the Extreme Variety bonus and it was very easy to find people for that as well. I doubt much has changed in the last four months.

Finished this at the beginning of the month and I can say that there are still many people playing the mp, but you should know that boosting until level 50 is really boring xD

And yes, this is the hardest AC in terms of MP.

Another thing, certain people can't play with others, in some boosting sessions 1 or 2 players weren't able to connect with other players, but that shouldn't be a big problem since there are many people starting the MP now, if you want I'll give you the PSN ID of a good friend of mine that should start boosting ACB very soon.

That's great to hear guys! :)

I can probably do some of the bonusses without boosting and some leveling might be fun too, but I won't enjoy it for long I think.

What do you mean with many people starting the MP now? Is it on sale or something or just a popular game?

And I think it might be better to tell your friend of me, I think it's a bit weird to add him out of myself. Maybe he doesn't want to boost with me. But I appreciate the recommend and will definitely boost with him if he wants. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I need help for boosting and I can also help you.

If you're interestes in boosting feel free to add me:

CJ-ft-LATINOMEX

(*): 《those who add me this last two weeks and cancel their request, you can add me again I was in finals so I didn't have time to play. Sorry 》

Edited by CJ-ft-LATINOMEX

• 3 months later...