How do I connect the instruments for "All Four One!"?

DaRetroOne

For the trophies... "All Four One! - Complete a song with four band members" and "Practice Makes Perfect - All four band members score 100% notes hit" you need to play with four people (obviously), however the game doesn't have any online to boost this with other people so you have to do it locally. My dilemma is that the ps3 only have two usb ports on the front and prevents me from plugging in all four instruments simultaneously. Does anyone who has obtained these trophies or has previous experience with the Rock Band games know which usb hub works with the instruments on ps3? I know it can't just be any usb hub like it has to be powered or something but I don't know which one to buy. (preferably something i can buy off amazon and not have to hunt down the original rb usb hub)

4 minutes ago, DaRetroOne said:

For the trophies... "All Four One! - Complete a song with four band members" and "Practice Makes Perfect - All four band members score 100% notes hit" you need to play with four people (obviously), however the game doesn't have any online to boost this with other people so you have to do it locally. My dilemma is that the ps3 only have two usb ports on the front and prevents me from plugging in all four instruments simultaneously. Does anyone who has obtained these trophies or has previous experience with the Rock Band games know which usb hub works with the instruments on ps3? I know it can't just be any usb hub like it has to be powered or something but I don't know which one to buy. (preferably something i can buy off amazon and not have to hunt down the original rb usb hub)

Did your drum kit and guitar not come with a usb hub? The Beatles one did

1 minute ago, SnowxSakura said:

Did your drum kit and guitar not come with a usb hub? The Beatles one did

I picked up all the instruments used and own a mix of Rock Band and Guitar Hero controllers. I only have the dongles to connect the instruments to the ps3. 

• 1 year later...