I'm receiving messages on PSN but I can't see them. Please Read

Aecesaje_

So, this problem started yesterday while I was boosting AC: Brotherhood, I noticed that I was receiving messages because I was getting notifications on my PS3 but when I checked my phone they were not there, I tried refreshing the app and still nothing, I tried deleting the app and reinstalling it and still nothing, I tried cleaning the cache of the app and something happened, every circle I created was gone but I was still getting notifications on my PS3. When I ended the boosting (got the plat btw), I turned on my PS4 to see if the circles I had created where there and they were not, none of them, but I was still getting notifications from the boosting group, when I clicked on the PS button to see the message it would open an empty group (with just me inside) and close it right after (the only thing I saw was the chat background for mileseconds).

Today I went to the PS4 to see if the problem was solved (I was still thinking that the servers were probably in maintenance) and the problem was still there but then I thought "Maybe I can receive messages from other people". I head up to my secondary account and when I open it everything was alright there, I could see every circle I created on that account, so I found my profile there and sent a message but when I head up to my account I got the notification for that message but I couldn't enter the circle to respond, just like yesterday. Now I'm pissed, I want to see my messages but I can't and if I want to answer anybody I can't either. The thing that pisses me off the most is that I promised to help other people to get the platinum but I simply can't (they are probably thinking that I'm some sort of a liar or a piss of sh*t). I need to leave the group to stop getting all that notifications (my PS3 notifications most be full of notifications to be seen). Once I get everything resolved I will join the group again but now I just can't.

Is there any fixes for this? Should I contact Sony and tell them what's happening? Did this happen to you? If so, how did you fix it?

Please help me, I would appreciate it

39 minutes ago, BG_painter said:

Do you know who sent it yo you? Be careful with ACB. Nowadawys is full of trolls. i was an avid player of the multiplayer long ago, I know the community, The good ppl are gone, only shady ppl left. I hope your boosting group was ok tho.

We were boosting with people from the group, everybody was going after the platinum trophy. Nobody sent me nothing and I don't think I was hacked, the messages just stop appearing, only the notification pop. We were 6, the exact amount that was need to boost

7 minutes ago, maiathewinners said:

We were boosting with people from the group, everybody was going after the platinum trophy. Nobody sent me nothing and I don't think I was hacked, the messages just stop appearing, only the notification pop. We were 6, the exact amount that was need to boost

Ah then u r good ?