Couch co op trophies not unlocking?

ChrisZeus

Me and my friend began playing last night (both love overcooked), I was logged into my psn account on one controller and my friend logged into his psn account in the second controller. I started the game and after completing the tutorial only I unlocked the trophies.

Is this a problem for anyone else doing couch co op? We tried just starting again to see if it was a one off but alas still no trophies for his profile.

It does seem odd as the first game didn’t have this issue. Anyone else encountering this?

There seems to be a similar issue in the first one: 

Couch coop games don't always pop trophies for the second player. It seems like in the first one there was two trophies and don't pop for the second player. They could have very well made it so no trophies pop for the second player in the second one.

Damn, I just assumed as me and my friend did the first one and it was popping for both of us it worked fine on the first. Admittedly the two trophies mentioned in that thread are the one that’s didnt pop for him also. It’s such a shame really. Thank you for letting me know.

Lucky we both enjoy both games that we will do them all over again if needed.

• Like 3

• 5 years later...