Battlefield V or COD BO4?

BlacknWhite098

So what is the future of FPS games? What should i look forward this year , BF1 is a good game but BF5 is almost the same game but with a changed theme the world war 1 theme for BF1 was amazing but they can't just stick with old wars themes i was hoping that BF5 would be an improved BF4 a modern day war game and since the game won't have a premium pass (that's actually a good thing) that means the game won\t get much support and we will see few new maps and stuff because it will be free unlike BF1 where the developers make sure that the Dlc experience is worth the money as for call of duty the last game i liked after Bo2 was Bo3 i always get the Treyarch games but this year it might be going to Battle Royale style too and Tbh we haven't seen a good campaign since cod ghosts the only thing that's hyping me up for bo4 is the zombie mode this might be personal but i don't like battle Royale games the last fps i truly enjoyed was RB6 siege a really great game but i don't think that it's getting a sequel anytime soon the problem is these games are getting repetitive i mean BF3 introduced a new experience to fps games so should i get BF5 hoping it's a good and better game than BF1 or cod BO4 for the zombies mode and hope the multiplayer is addictive like all the black ops games? There is an option to stick with BF1 and RB6 and cod BO3 these games aren't dead but i wouldn't mind new experiences.

Go with your gut.

I prefer the BF series, but enjoy COD campaign better.

BF V is still going to early war era based on trailer. Thinking WW2 with the planes and guns shown in trailer. I'm one of the few who actually finds no fun or purpose to the zombie mode, but to each their own.

2 hours ago, Paulie1313 said:

Go with your gut.

I prefer the BF series, but enjoy COD campaign better.

BF V is still going to early war era based on trailer. Thinking WW2 with the planes and guns shown in trailer. I'm one of the few who actually finds no fun or purpose to the zombie mode, but to each their own.

I always prioritize multiplayer so maybe i get one of them and after a while i get the other one on a sale

2 hours ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

I always found the zombie mode more addictive, I think I'll wait for the new Doom this time though.

I like the storyline of the zombie mode and the easter egg and the teamwork it’s just so fun ?