Is there a physical European version of this game?

I have played all DMC in the past, but since DMC 5 is coming soon I decided to replay all them and collect all the trophies for the PS4 console.

I already completed the HD Collection, but I can't seem to find the physical disc for DMC4 anywhere. In the internet I can only find lots of the physical japanese editions, and they are overpriced too. Did this game released a physical European version? Where could I get this game besides the digital version?

3 minutes ago, RaversPT said:

I have played all DMC in the past, but since DMC 5 is coming soon I decided to replay all them and collect all the trophies for the PS4 console.

I already completed the HD Collection, but I can't seem to find the physical disc for DMC4 anywhere. In the internet I can only find lots of the physical japanese editions, and they are overpriced too. Did this game released a physical European version? Where could I get this game besides the digital version?

No, only japan and asia received physical releases. I see the jp version for 40 dollars, unless you're looking to pay less than that

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

No, only japan and asia received physical releases. I see the jp version for 40 dollars, unless you're looking to pay less than that

Oh I see... I will have to buy the digital version then. I just noticed that is currently at sale in the PS Store: 60% discount from summer sale + 5% PS Plus = 8,74€... Much cheaper, guess I will have to go with the digital version this time. Thank you!

• Like 1