Is it worth trying?

Lonemankane

I like to ask if any of you think this game is worth trying out for the horror in it, as the ps4 has a very lack of horror titles and most are just jump scares nothing like the old games like either siren or silent hill. also does anyone here know of a good horror game I could get if this is not a really good game, as so far I got only layers of fear, soma that I didn't put too much into as I thought it was meh and white day along with few others.

• 3 months later...

Well, I've just finished it.

I jumped once as I wasn't expected it. As a horror game it's pretty naff compared to Until Dawn/The Inpatient/Rush of Blood. No where near the standard of the Silent Hill games.

The game doesn't take long to finish either. I completed the game with all the trophies in an hour and half.

If you really wanted a proper horror game, Until Dawn is pretty good. Other than that, there's a serious lack of a decent horror games that doesn't rely on jump scares.

Edited by KHDelBoy

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎27‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 1:51 AM, KHDelBoy said:

Well, I've just finished it.

I jumped once as I wasn't expected it. As a horror game it's pretty naff compared to Until Dawn/The Inpatient/Rush of Blood. No where near the standard of the Silent Hill games.

The game doesn't take long to finish either. I completed the game with all the trophies in an hour and half.

If you really wanted a proper horror game, Until Dawn is pretty good. Other than that, there's a serious lack of a decent horror games that doesn't rely on jump scares.

On ‎27‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 1:59 AM, ScottishNub said:

Doesn't take long controls are bad but it's a easy platinum 30-40 minutes 

Thanks for replying, I played it and thought it was a crap game and got the plat without even trying and yeah it was not worth the £10 I put down for it