Fastest Way to Farm Money

rubhen925

Hey guys it’s rubhen here with a video guide for Shenmue 2 HD Remaster. This one is to show you the best way to make some money fast in the game. There are two major locales in Shenmue 2 that will requires money for purchases. Also there is a story segment where you will need a ton of money to access, as well as buying skill moves for the Master Trophy (if need be).

Both Hong Kong and Kowloon will have gambling games that will earn you money quick.

In Hong Kong, right beside the Come Over Guest House there is a dice rolling game. To get there exit the guest house and go into the alleyway to the right. Then take the first left and another left. There will be a gambler who will roll dice as a game. Here if you make a back up save and bet high all the time, you can potentially make a lot of cash. If you roll higher you win. You take the winnings and make a new back up save. If you lose, then reload the save and try again.

In Kowloon you’ll be doing the same game. The location of the dice rolling game is in Dimsum Quarter, close to the Thousand Building Quarter Exit. There is an alleyway that leads to the gambler. Again same tactic as before. Save and reload to earn a ton of money.

Note: I have to apologize, because the Kowloon gambler location footage got corrupted and i don't have access to the game anymore. So i mention where it is located. But it is easy to discover. Again, sorry about that!

Hope this helps you guys save time for grinding for money in other ways, please don't work in the warehouse for money..... Delin grunting everytime to move a box one step is painful lol.

Cheers!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Einigkeit said:

In Warehouse 10, there's a different dice-rolling game with a max bet of $500, with returns of two to eight times what you put down. Probably a better way to farm.

hmm interesting. I wish i had the game to check it out. But i don't anymore. Can someone confirm this for me? Thanks

18 hours ago, rubhen925 said:

hmm interesting. I wish i had the game to check it out. But i don't anymore. Can someone confirm this for me? Thanks

Yes it's still doable, I was able to do it at the start once I hit $500 on the street then started the grind at warehouse 10. Maximize your bet and keep betting on chow; you’ll win $4000 every time. However the dice rolls will be a lot more frequent since they need to land on three consecutive numbers (2,3,4, etc.) in order to win.

Edited by demonoutcast