How are you supposed to do this room :I

Midgar777

1 hour ago, RockyRoller said:

I just used the infinite Pollo Shot to reach the narrow path 1f601.png

ooooo sneaky so build a combo so you get unlimited then come back and spam that?! We tried getting up that way with two pollo shots but it wasn't enough.

2 hours ago, RockyRoller said:

I just used the infinite Pollo Shot to reach the narrow path 1f601.png

if he cannot get past this part how can you suggest challenge size how is it to pass the 5 illuminati chicken challenges? really...
And its not infinite, everytime you use pollo shot you waste 1 stamina bar... (not the big chicken)
in the previous zone must use the goat fly after rooster uppercut and then for stick on the wall the dashing derpderp then goat climb and then goat fly and to finish frog slam

Edited by Nimera
  • Like 3

23 hours ago, Nimera said:

If he cannot get past this part how can you suggest challenge size how is it to pass the 5 illuminati chicken challenges? really...

I’ve done all the challenges now and got the boost, just got hard mode left. I’d recommend being respectful to others before making assumptions and being rude ??

3 hours ago, Zarmatura93 said:

Goat fly - Uppercut - Dash - Goat climb - Goat fly - Frog slam above the chest.

A-ha! This might be where I was going wrong! I was gliding in chicken form, boosting diagonally twice and sticking to the wall. I was then running up the wall, flying right then it wouldn’t let me Frog Slam and I’d just fly over to the right and fall into the spikes. I eventually realised that I could press L2 and dodge out of the flying move just above the chest. Thanks for sharing your solution though - I love this game and appreciate that there’s always more than one way to solve it :)

• Like 2

• 2 months later...