Survivor Mode Help Needed

I've tried seemingly countless times and only managed to get past the level 4 boundary a couple of times and fail shortly thereafter. It seems so doable and impossible at the same time.

Can anyone offer assistance, please?

Edited by TrueStoryGuy

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Besides a good amount of luck and memorizing which movie scenes produce the monsters the fastest it's all about keeping an eye on all the small monitors in the corner and making sure you spam any active ones (any kind of movement) or those with danger music. If you keep checking those and now which order the vampires will come in, those you have like a second to catch as apposed to ones that take a few seconds to reach the trap, it is easy. I had a lot of trouble for awhile then I had like a 68 streak and could have kept going. Just spamming as fast as you can will only help if you know the right order.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

With some practice you'll know which scene is short and which one is longer.

And after going to level 10, it is quite easy to go further (because 75% of success leaves you more margin than at the beginning).

Every time I go back to the parking cause it is difficult to see if there are augers or not.

And then every time a camera shows some moves, I switch fast, spam button, and go back to the parking.

After level 20, some cams are blurred so it is more difficult but one thing to know, if the image is ok then no move so no auger, if it is blurred there is something going on so switch to the blurred ones and spam, switch between all the blurred and spam 2 or 3 times.

Priority to : parking, hall 1 and kitchen which are the rooms where you most likely find "short scenes to capture".

It seems so stupidly hard at first that you wanna give up, but some practice and following those tips will make it far easier. 

• Like 2