Leaderboard Question

Okay so this is probably a really dumb question but here we go:

Are there any other reasons a player may be on this site but not be on the leaderboards aside from flags. Such as choosing not to be etc. The reason I ask is just because I met someone, high level, but I forgot their name so I looked for players around their level on the leaderboards and couldn't find him. Searched PSN and managed to stumble across him again and found his PSNP page which had the leaderboard part missing. Out of curiosity I wanted to figure out if he was for sure removed or that there's a possibility he just opted out or something.

18 minutes ago, JohnCenaSong- said:

Okay so this is probably a really dumb question but here we go:

Are there any other reasons a player may be on this site but not be on the leaderboards aside from flags. Such as choosing not to be etc. The reason I ask is just because I met someone, high level, but I forgot their name so I looked for players around their level on the leaderboards and couldn't find him. Searched PSN and managed to stumble across him again and found his PSNP page which had the leaderboard part missing. Out of curiosity I wanted to figure out if he was for sure removed or that there's a possibility he just opted out or something.

They can self remove their profile, their profile can still be here but can be taken off the boards due to too many flags, or their entire profile can be removed completely automatically due to a comical amount of cheated games.

If they're an extremely high level and you can't search them on the leaderboards here, then chances are they are some kind of cheater that was auto-removed. If you search their name in the box on the site homepage it will typically tell you

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 2