Profile Text Color

Go to solution Solved by Parker,

What determines the profile text color? I've noticed my text color constantly changes. It's usually a gold, which I asume is because I'm a premium subscriber; however sometimes it's blue and now it's black and one time it was red. I'm just curious what determines/factors in the color choice on the profile?

EDIT: Now I'm seeing some profiles are green.

Edited by GAMERJET

Hmm, if you're talking about your PSN profile then you change it on your PS3.

First on the dashboard go all the way to the right where your friends and messages are.

Hit "X" on your name under your friends list.

Your profile will then appear and there is a color panel on the left of your profile. Simply hit "X" again and pick a color and update your psnprofile.

Edited by BeautyBlade
  • Like 1

Hmm, if you're talking about your PSN card then you change it on your PS3.

First on the dashboard go all the way to the right where your friends and messages are.

Your profile will then appear and there is a color panel on the left of your profile. Simply hit "X" again and pick a color and update your psnprofiles.

I meant here on PSNp. Sorry, I should have been more specific.

Hmm, if you're talking about your PSN profile then you change it on your PS3.

Your profile will then appear and there is a color panel on the left of your profile. Simply hit "X" again and pick a color and update your psnprofile.

I didn't know that it changed the text colour here, i just tried it and it worked  :yay:

Edited by Brachio Dino Ranger

You mean your PSN profile text on here right? With all your games and trophies? If so, that's what I meant...just poor wording and I edited it.

I can't find it. The only thing I could find is under settings to Don't show different colored links on profiles. 

EDIT: I mean on this website psnprofiles. For example when I view blueyoshi5's profile on here, all his text is colored red. When I view my profile on here, all my text is colored black.

Edited by GAMERJET

• Solution

I can't find it. The only thing I could find is under settings to Don't show different colored links on profiles. 

EDIT: I mean on this website psnprofiles. For example when I view blueyoshi5's profile on here, all his text is colored red. When I view my profile on here, all my text is colored black.

I believe the colors in our PSN Profile has to do with the color "banner" we have on our PS3. Mine, for example, is red right now, and if I chose to change it to pink or blue on my PS3 the text in my profile on this site would change to that same color.

Parker

• Like 1

I believe the colors in our PSN Profile has to do with the color "banner" we have on our PS3. Mine, for example, is red right now, and if I chose to change it to pink or blue on my PS3 the text in my profile on this site would change to that same color.

Parker

That makes perfect sense! I just changed from a gold to a dark blue/black panel on my vita and before the gold I had a red panel. Ah, so that explains it; mystery solved.

• Like 1