PSN login problem

dzstrpc

20 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

Have you tried changing the primary dns to 8.8.8.8 and the secondary to 8.8.4.4? It's what fixed it for me a few years ago 

Yes I've tried this, not that easy unfortunately.

I can't login on my PS4, PC or Android app but my PS3 and Vita works just fine.

It feels account related somehow not network related.

One week since I reported my problem to support now. Still can't sign in.

I called support again today for a status update. Was greeted with a sigh from an audibly uninterested operator who said

''No, there's no update but I can forward the request again''

I then set him up with another simple task. To disable 2-step-verification so I can access my Vita since I've forgot the 2SV password to my Vita and can't access account management on my computer because I can't sign in.

Another sigh later he said it should be looked in to. Let's see how long that'll take them?

This is getting absurd.

Updated to firmware 6.00 still can't login.

PS Support has now had 3 days to turn off my 2SV so I can use my Vita, but haven't.

I think they're trying to ignore me til I give up cuz they have no clue how to fix my account.

If this had happened to a US account maybe it would've been fixed by now.

Apparently the EU support is completely incompetent.

Is there a timelimit for them to fix stuff or can they just stall this for years?

• 3 weeks later...

Fixed my own signin problem by coincidence today. No help from PS Support. They still play the total silence game.

What I did was more or less prepare my account to never be used again and I came to think of all those 3rd-Party accounts that are tied to my PSN account.

So I un-linked my UbiSoft, RockStar Social Club, Square Enix and TellTale games accounts, and after that I was able to sign in on PSN again.

Don't know how they've affected me not being able to sign in on PSN but right now I'm just happy I can.

This experience has taught me that if I ever have an account related problem I'm on my own, Support won't care, and I don't think it'll ever been fixed if it wasn't for me being lucky for once.

It doesn't matter if you spent $10 or $100000 on your account. Sony should honor their part of the agreement by making sure I can access my account, and in my case they haven't.

All I did was change my Sign-In ID and I was punished with 6 weeks of downtime, no support, and pure luck was what saved me.

''For the Players'' -Funny how they chose a slogan directly opposite of their true values. Liars