Anyone out there who wants to do the platinum with me?

15 minutes ago, Belphega2208 said:

As I heard, the community for online trophies is very small these days - so does anyone like to do it together?

Simple playing and adding each other for later?

You can do it solo with NPC characters. Another option is to register other players' avatars as NPCs and use those. While not as good as real players, they're a lot better than the in-game NPCs. I'm currently playing the game, so send me a PSN message whenever you're online if you want to register my avatar.

Since this thread is about finding other players, it's considered a boosting thread, which isn't allowed. However, you can post a status update or create a gaming session (or go nuts and do both, since they're not mutually exclusive :P ). See this thread for more information:

23 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

You can do it solo with NPC characters. Another option is to register other players' avatars as NPCs and use those. While not as good as real players, they're a lot better than the in-game NPCs. I'm currently playing the game, so send me a PSN message whenever you're online if you want to register my avatar.

Since this thread is about finding other players, it's considered a boosting thread, which isn't allowed. However, you can post a status update or create a gaming session (or go nuts and do both, since they're not mutually exclusive :P ). See this thread for more information:

Oh - I am sorry!

That means - the platinum trophy is obtainable without other Players? :o 

8 minutes ago, Belphega2208 said:

Oh - I am sorry!

That means - the platinum trophy is obtainable without other Players? :o 

Don't worry about it.

Yeah, you can obtain the platinum trophy without ever playing with others. I did receive player avatars from @viech54 and @ab4h4r4k1, which both have 2 Heroes Guidance buffs. That one increases the drop rate for mitama. All 200 must be obtained for the plat.