Monolith not spawning its treasure *glitch*

Erkawest

Lots of problems here seem to report missing artifacts, but another glitch that occurs is that some monoliths do not spawn their survivor caches.

The most eastern monolith in the hidden city failed to spawn the cache for me. I'm not sure if some actions I did caused this, but this is what happened:

Once I read the monolith and activated it, the story NPC glitched and didn't want to cross the bridge to walk back. Just stood there blocking the path, so I jumped into the river to restart checkpoint. Once I spawned the cache didn't work to collect. I'm not sure if reloading a checkpoint after reading monolith could cause this, but it is possible, so be sure to collect monolith treasures as soon as possible.

Is there another way to resolve this other than restarting? My current save is at 67%, but luckily I had a backup at 49%, which means I lost some hours of gameplay. But not really sure if restarting will help!

Reloaded my game from my backup at 49% and replayed everything until the said monolith. This time the treasure did spawn!

So

*make sure to keep a fresh backup file before attempting monoliths

and also

*complete and find the monolith treasure cache right away before doing anything else. Do not die/reload checkpoints!