Zombie Mastermind Questions

im lookin for help with a cpl of the things for this trophy.

in chapter 3, u need to "Capture Badgerker before Braintrust's arrival"... um how? lol

also in chapter 5, u need to "Reach the bear without being dectected". not sure what this means in the context of the game as i made it to the bear with being caught no problem.

im lookin for help with a cpl of the things for this trophy.

in chapter 3, u need to "Capture Badgerker before Braintrust's arrival"... um how? lol

also in chapter 5, u need to "Reach the bear without being dectected". not sure what this means in the context of the game as i made it to the bear with being caught no problem.

About chapter 3, i did using my base to lure the enemy, so moved the engineers to activate the crane and capture Badgeker.

About chapter 5, it's pretty easy, you just need to avoid all enemy circles, hide in the bushes and take your time to move when enemy moves. I did the whole stage in 15 minutes of 30 :D

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 2

ok cool, so its not that they catch u, u cant even let the ring turn red. cool thx.

ill try usin my base as bait. was usin my other unit before and they kept dyin before my engs could get tothe crane lol.

For the Badger one, my friend also got severely trolled on this, no matter what he did it wouldn't pick the Badger up... here's what I did on mine and his that worked perfectly both times....

Capture the watchtower near the crane...bring your two groups (obviously one group must be engineers) there on higher gound to reset the Badger's Arrival Countdown...once it's reset, walk one group underneath where you would estimate the claw to land....now activate the crane with the other group... I did this as a test and only wanted to see if hypothetically the claw would land on my group so I could try the same on the Badger...instead it instantly activated the cutscene and the Badger was caught.  So basically it seems you can in fact catch him without him being present, thus stopping your guys from getting mangled along the way.  I do not know if this is a perfect solution, but it worked for me on the first try both times I did it.

Edited by lagrue
  • Like 4

need help with "Defeat Albotenstein using only one monster" to get this trophy. is there a way to select the monster u use, cuz that green slug blows. keeps dying on me lol. thx

if i got anyone other than braintrust for the first monster i just let the robot kill me. I positioned braintrust in teh center in front of the robot and made it uses its down attack. I also got the 75% health challenge at the same time

• Like 1

also in chapter 5, u need to "Reach the bear without being detected". not sure what this means in the context of the game as i made it to the bear with being caught no problem.

Chapter 3: I made both my zombie squads engineers and before the objective to hack the satellite for Braintrust, i led one of my squads under the crane, while leaving the other one ready next to a captured tower. Activate the crane , as soon as the timer hit 3~5 seconds left, so that as soon as the Badgerker starts his assault on your first squad the crane should capture him.

Chapter 5: My friends above me were correct, just move Brainhov between the rednecks without entering they're line of sight(the yellow circles) there should always be a bush between units that you can hide within without being seen regardless of how close the rednecks get to him.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...