Anyone wanna help me organize my trophy list?

XjaegerbombX

My profile is clickable via my signature but here anyways: https://psnprofiles.com/dokkanexpert

I'm miserable & depressed lately. My landlord is doing "retaliation harassment" so my family and I are under a ton of stress.

I don't have the patience right now to organize a list so im hoping someone here with some extra time and a big heart can help make atrophy roadmap for me.

Trophies / games in an order that I should work on? Organized list that I can use (credit attached of course) & continue to use in the future for future content?

I hope this is the appropriate sub-forum to post this in.

Anyways... Helping me to get that gamer score up would be a big help but I also understand if no one wants to help me. But if you do... You will have my eternal respect and gratitude.

Alright... Have a good one hunters!

Edited by dokkanexpert
Spellcheck
  • Like 1

You basically set yourself up for Trials Fusion, since that's one of the hardest games to 100 percent.

inFamous First Light and Until Dawn are good games to go for, I found both of them very enjoyable to platinum.

God of War III Remastered is pretty enjoyable too. But that might make you angry since there's a lot of blood and gore in the game, not sure if you're up for that.

Other than that, finish up Far Cry 4, Far Cry 5 and Beyond: Two Souls. All worth going after.

Set up a checklist for yourself, like what milestone you want to reach, how many platinums do you plan to get before the end of the year, etc etc. That always motivates me to go for the next game, I keep a list just so I don't get sidetracked.

Gamer Score is on the Xbox One platform. Playstation has trophies, but if you need help and are looking for suggestions on good games give me a message.