How to counter beeing saved when killer camps the hook?

For some reason people love saving me from the hook when the killer is 2 feet away. Always get insta downed and killed. Every single time i'm hooked someone saves me this way.

I know the best way is to avoid beeing hooked ofc. Is there a skill that gives you immunity for a time or something similar? 

I have borrowed time but that only works for the one unhooking and i find that skill very useless since the killer simply just grabs you when trying to save within his terror radius. 

Out of the 9 times i got hooked today i has happened  9 times. Great....

Edited by Quink666

Just now, RiLe_1986 said:

I am sorry you had this today but you have too deal with it.
You are in no control of getting unhooked yes or no.
This the game and you have too accept it.

Yeah i get that, im simply wondering if there was a skill or similar.

Hopefully when you higher rank it stops happening as frequently.

1 minute ago, Quink666 said:

Yeah i get that, im simply wondering if there was a skill or similar.

Hopefully when you higher rank it stops happening as frequently.

no perk. sorry.

It will happen less on higher ranks but the chance of dealing with more sadistic killers is possible.

Insidious, Tinkerer, No One Escapes Death, BBQ and Chill are a few perks i can name that can be combined in a very sadistic way.
But don't worry there are more good killers who are having fun then those b*stards :)

Hope you have fun!

2 hours ago, RiLe_1986 said:

no perk. sorry.

It will happen less on higher ranks but the chance of dealing with more sadistic killers is possible.

Insidious, Tinkerer, No One Escapes Death, BBQ and Chill are a few perks i can name that can be combined in a very sadistic way.
But don't worry there are more good killers who are having fun then those b*stards :)

Hope you have fun!

Damn just checked those perk out. Only encoutered No One Escapes Death so far. Can you cleans totems to get rid of that hex?

On 23-9-2018 at 2:13 AM, Quink666 said:

Damn just checked those perk out. Only encoutered No One Escapes Death so far. Can you cleans totems to get rid of that hex?

Yes you have too find the Hex Totem on the map to get rid of it.
What you can do is cleanse the Dull Totems during the match so the chances of spawning the Hex Totem will be reduced.
It also means you have too look for it in harder visible places while you are stressed but that is the thrill!

I suggest if you encounter a Noed (No One Escapes Death) you simply have too play smarter then the killer.
Most of the time if you play stronger then the opponent (killer) you have and advantage of getting out.
By time you will learn Quink :D 

Just now, jordan199311 said:

Although it still happens occasionally I find it happening much less at rank 12. I’ve had people start pulling me off the hook then run if the killer spots them to lure them away so other survivors can rescue while the killers distracted. Of course higher rank means harder killer too though! 

Yeah currently rank 14 and it happens way less often and people are running borrowed time alot aswell. Which makes it ok to save someone with killer really close.

Well usually a good partner unhooks you and take the hit, bc he gets less to no points when you are hooked again shortly after he saved you. but whats good teamplay seems to be matter of opinion and some ppl just don't get it even on higher ranks. there are ppl on high ranks getting there by playing egoistically. thats a slow but save way up the ranks. but ppl like that are not popular and when you see one, sacrifice him  for the team :P