Glitched "There's No I In Beat 'Em Up"

You

Just a heads up.

Seems like you have to start an online game with all seven games in ONE session without turning off your PS4.  I played six games yesterday on coop, played the final game today and no pop, and then had to go through all seven games again. Trophy popped on Final Fight, which was the first game I played so it seems that the game does not save what games you played online. Which is stupid.

When online is dead, this will need to be boosted.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 4/24/2019 at 9:28 PM, Spaz said:

Can you just quit out once the game starts?

Yes, but that wasn't the issue. More that it has to be done all in one sitting. So yeah, ten minute trophy, but it relies on people being on or having a boosting partner. And the online for this collection was fairly dead right out the gate. Also worth mentioning that the exact unlock seems spotty at best, with some users saying they had to actually play a bit of each game for it to register.

1 hour ago, Jelly Soup said:

Yes, but that wasn't the issue. More that it has to be done all in one sitting. So yeah, ten minute trophy, but it relies on people being on or having a boosting partner. And the online for this collection was fairly dead right out the gate. Also worth mentioning that the exact unlock seems spotty at best, with some users saying they had to actually play a bit of each game for it to register.

For one, it’s a bunch of old games from the 1990s. Two, it’s a non platinum title, which means not as many people will play it. 

I posted in the boosting thread over at PST.org. Had some guy accept my time and we knocked out the online trophy within 15 - 20 minutes.

On 8/31/2020 at 3:02 PM, Spaz said:

For one, it’s a bunch of old games from the 1990s. Two, it’s a non platinum title, which means not as many people will play it.

For one, the age of the games are irrelevant.

Two, it's trophy status is irrelevant as well. Trophy hunting is a niche of a niche of a niche. The vast majority of launch window players you're going to run into for any given game is going to be average consumers buying a new thing, not achievement hunters (admittedly, exceptions exist).

To sidestep this becoming another philosophical argument about trophy hunting mentality, the issue at the time was the overall lack of interest from any group for this compilation. This lead to much griping about that last online-only trophy. There was an error about it unlocking properly, but there has since been a patch making the unlock much more reliable.

• Like 1