How do I delete my PSNProfiles account?

Why would you want to do something like that?! This is a great and awesome site! lol Anyway, I'm glad you found the assistance you needed. I hope you had a good stay here!

How do I delete my account as I couldn't find anything how to on the help section?

Cheers in advance.

He was the guy on Gamefaqs who was asking for help on how to delete his account on this website, because apparently his friend made an account for him without his permission and now he keeps getting friend requests from random people, well that's what he said.

He was the guy on Gamefaqs who was asking for help on how to delete his account on this website, because apparently his friend made an account for him without his permission and now he keeps getting friend requests from random people, well that's what he said.

There is a privacy setting on the Playstation Network that can be set to Friends of Friends or None.

You could just set your message settings to not receive any messages from anyone not on your friends list, and set it so you don't get any friend request.  It's what I did (since I kept getting blank messages/friend requests), and it's worked out great.

Also... ^see above message