Are campaign stats saved locally or server side O_o

oOMementoMoriOo

Finished the Twisted Mode campaign but still have 3 Silver levels to redo ?

Got Gold on the last level which I'm not too sure I'll be able to pull off again lol. 

Wish I had realized the infinite ammo glitch doesn't work on a completed campaign run, I thought u could reselect a chapter but nope. 

Have a backed up save I made when I still had 7 Silver levels to redo & right before I did the last level.

Have not gone online during the whole campaign run. 

Has anyone started this game on 2 different PS3s for the same acct & what happens when u go online....

Wondering what gets uploaded when we go online, is it campaign completion stats or the times we beat it for leaderboard stuff or what ?

I wonder if stats could be combined (similar to the Fuse's Valued Customer trophy where your offline stats are recombined with online stats by reusing the save) ... like if I go online, would my current save's campaign stats be uploaded, and after deleting the save & reloading my old game save offline & redo my Silver ones & go online again would the stats be combined or is everything saved locally & only times are uploaded? Or would it glitch my game save from unlocking Warthog....???

Edited by oOMementoMoriOo

3 hours ago, olivetheturtle said:

Just went through this. Campaign is saved locally. You could delete your completed save and download the old one to use infinite ammo again. Just to be safe, I would create a backup of the save you have now (USB or PS+ cloud) in case you can’t gold the last level, took me ages. Good luck! 

Bummer :( awww ..lol

Ya I backed up my completed twisted run save to a USB & reloaded my old game save. 

Still surprised I golded it in 8:31min, usually I spend almost that much time in the pinball area alone smh coz the chainsaw guys like to jump on my car more than the bomber guys ☹️ or the bomber guy refuses to explode when I turbo off the ramp to hit the clown but explodes later when I hit the floor which doesn't dmg the clown lol

Edited by oOMementoMoriOo

5 hours ago, oOMementoMoriOo said:

Wish I had realized the infinite ammo glitch doesn't work on a completed campaign run, I thought u could reselect a chapter but nope. 

Wow, I didnt knew that as well. Good that I read it here, luckely all my medals have been gold, but need to back up save from now on

4 hours ago, oOMementoMoriOo said:

Bummer :( awww ..lol

Ya I backed up my completed twisted run save to a USB & reloaded my old game save. 

Still surprised I golded it in 8:31min, usually I spend almost that much time in the pinball area alone smh coz the chainsaw guys like to jump on my car more than the bomber guys 2639.png or the bomber guy refuses to explode when I turbo off the ramp to hit the clown but explodes later when I hit the floor which doesn't dmg the clown lol

I had no issues with the pinball area, could usually get out of there in under 1:30. I would immediately hit the target 3 times and shoot the health bumpers with my machine gun while I waited for the bombers to spawn in. That way, I didn’t lose health on the red bumpers. If your car  is in the area where you drive into the target (facing it), clowns can’t jump on you so I would wait there for a few seconds sometimes if I heard clowns. The best way to get the bombers is just to angle your car so they can jump on and the clowns can’t. My personal hell was part 3, the obstacle course. Took me 6 hours, over 100 deaths by my count on that part. I reached the boss 3 times: first I didn’t know how to fly Talon and crashed and died, second I didn’t know how to use the weapons on Talon and died, played practice to learn how to use Talon and got it on my third try.  

Edited by olivetheturtle
  • Like 1

On 10/8/2018 at 0:37 PM, olivetheturtle said:

I had no issues with the pinball area, could usually get out of there in under 1:30. I would immediately hit the target 3 times and shoot the health bumpers with my machine gun while I waited for the bombers to spawn in. That way, I didn’t lose health on the red bumpers. If your car  is in the area where you drive into the target (facing it), clowns can’t jump on you so I would wait there for a few seconds sometimes if I heard clowns. The best way to get the bombers is just to angle your car so they can jump on and the clowns can’t. My personal hell was part 3, the obstacle course. Took me 6 hours, over 100 deaths by my count on that part. I reached the boss 3 times: first I didn’t know how to fly Talon and crashed and died, second I didn’t know how to use the weapons on Talon and died, played practice to learn how to use Talon and got it on my third try.  

1:30min! xD ya even if i face the target area the chainsaw guys still manage to jump on unless i'm constantly shooting the guns forwards & backwards & trying not to hit the bomber or run the bomber over lol.  

only made it to the final boss 2x on my original save. also did do the flying tutorial beforehand. 1st time I tried to do it the "right" way of shooting down the flying minions & abducting their bodies to throw into the clown head, but I couldn't even get one before i got killed lol. Got it the 2nd time just by flying in circles around the room while shooting rockets at the clown head.

Miraculously made it 2x to the boss on my new game save. 1st run was horrendous, spent almost 10 mins in the pinball area xD should've restarted but just wanted to see if I could still beat it with a gold time lolol. Finished the level at a much better time on my 2nd run at 7:30 mins or so, yay!

Noticed this everytime in the final boss room that I could only switch weapons to the left while flying Talon, could never switch weapons to the right.