DLCs?

marius_maximus

I’m planning to get this game again after years so I can try and plat it. Since I’m kind of completionist I’ll proably want to go through the DLCs. The thing is I can get the game for only 4€, but I’ve checked on the store and the DLC costs 7€. There’s also a free DLC but I guess that has nothing to do with the DLC trophies, right?

Also I read that if the plat is considered “hard”, the 100% is just madness. Any feedback please?

thanks a lot

One of my favourites. You don't need the free dlc (it's basically just a time trial level), but you can get the extra 3 stars (depends on how good you are) for the 'Superstar' trophy ( obtaining all in all 90 stars in time trials), which can be pretty helpful if you have issues with some levels

(you can get overall 99 stars iirc). It's not a cake walk, but it's definitely manageable with some help -> e.g. youtube. :)

If it wasn't for you the first time around then don't force yourself, but since it's been 'years' I guess you could def. try again (also for 4€, why not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯).

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 8.10.2018 at 9:09 PM, marius_maximus said:

Also I read that if the plat is considered “hard”, the 100% is just madness. Any feedback please?

It heavily depends on your skill-level and also how ambitious you are. I became a little obsessed with this game :D and after few days I achieved the 100% having a lot fun on my way, but also a lot frustration. But its definitely not as hard as many think (but its quite a challenge nevertheless to achieve 100%)… it took me around 35 hours. 
Mirrors Edge was one of my first PS3 games almost ten years ago and I immediately did fall in love with the game. But I was not able to beat any speed run besides the first and the second, not to mention the time trails. Last year I played the game again and this time I finished almost  all the speed runs first try. 
You should definitely give this game a second chance! 

Edited by OBSTINATIO
  • Like 1