ps3 version freezes

Mr Incredible

I downloaded sound shapes for the ps3, i updated the patch to 1.05. When the game starts up is says its going to create a save data since none exists. The screen goes black and I have to hard restart the console. I did this 3-4 times.

I deleted and re downloaded the game and did not patch it and started it hoping it would make a save data. it does the same except for about 5-10 seconds it will show a screed with a disc in the bottom right corner then it will go black and I have to hard restart the console.

Any suggestions?

:blink: WTF? I never had any issues with Sound Shapes on either platform. I actually just recently fired it up for the new DLC and had no issue(s). I wish I had something for you other than what you have already tried.

You deleted the Game Data when you "uninstalled" it correct? I would glance through the list again to make sure there isn't a separate Game Data file with Patch information or DLC. And did you check to see if there in fact was any remnants of a Sound Shapes save file on the PS3? 

Sorry buddy... I hope you get it sorted.

• Like 1

Had the same problem and when I went and redownloaded the game it still wouldn't work.  So when I was going to download it again for the third time I saw that I still had the save data file and after getting rid of that and downloaded the game again the game began working just fine.  So I would recommend that before downloading again to make sure you delete everything.

• Like 1

Had the same problem and when I went and redownloaded the game it still wouldn't work.  So when I was going to download it again for the third time I saw that I still had the save data file and after getting rid of that and downloaded the game again the game began working just fine.  So I would recommend that before downloading again to make sure you delete everything.

:blink: WTF? I never had any issues with Sound Shapes on either platform. I actually just recently fired it up for the new DLC and had no issue(s). I wish I had something for you other than what you have already tried.

You deleted the Game Data when you "uninstalled" it correct? I would glance through the list again to make sure there isn't a separate Game Data file with Patch information or DLC. And did you check to see if there in fact was any remnants of a Sound Shapes save file on the PS3? 

Sorry buddy... I hope you get it sorted.

I did not make sure I deleted the game data/save data I just hit the triangle and deleted the game from the xmb. I'll try that at lunch and see if it works.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...