"Arkhunting Party" glitched

Vampirehunter145

Hello and, yes, i think i will be added to the large, large players list of this game that stomped on a glitched trophy. For me, it was the "Arkhunting Party" trophy (complete your first major arkfall in the Bay Area). Well, i helped complete 2 major arkfalls and still no trophy. ?Anyone has a solution?, ?do i have to wait?, ?it will pop after helping complete some more arkfalls?, ?did i misunderstood the trophy and i have to get best score when defeating the arkfall to pop it up? So many questions.

• 4 months later...

I started playing this miserable game recently and have had nothing but fun with the bugs and glitched scripting that these jokers that call themselves developers put together.  I luckily didn't run into this but can see how some others would get screwed out of trophies in this POS game.

I also see that you got your trophy.  Care to enlighten us what made it pop for you?

Thankfully I'm almost done this crap and I'll never have to look back.

• Like 1

If i recall correctly, the trophy popped on me after i completed some arkfalls though i don't renember the number nor the races i faced (i think i tried an arkfall of every race that exists in the game). Also happened with the trophy awarded for completing 10 arkfalls. Good luck with earning the platinum, almost no one playing matches nor shadow war and completing those contracts for Echellion is a pain in the ass.

Agreed, I'll explain the "Widely Regarded" trophy here for others looking to do this in the future:

The trophy requires you to reach 600 reputation points with 4 different factions.  The quickest way to obtain this trophy is to play every day for 5 weeks straight.  Each successful daily contract gains you 10 reputation points for each faction and each weekly contract gains you 50.  To show my work:  7 dailies a week = 70 points plus a weekly that's worth 50 = 120 points.  600/120 = 5 total weeks.

The Echelon contracts require PvP based contracts.  For example, a daily would be, get 10 kills on Observatory (Observatory being a map), and so on.  My current weekly is 50 kills in shadow war (a game mode).  Tough when you can't start a match due to there not being enough players.

In short, make sure you have enough alts and PS3's to boost these trophies if you want to get the plat.  I regret popping that Tutorial trophy 3 years ago...

• Like 1