Master Pin / Perfectionist Video Guide

Hi All

i have just finished my Master Pin / Perfectionist playthrough and i can honestly say Lumpy Cheese Games did a fantastic job of making 51 videos on how to do it.

The link below will guide you through at least 97% of the 100% trophy list you need to get the platinum. This is because the trophy "Off Track" will require a second playthrough as it will mess things up on the Master Pin / Perfectionist side. See link below and good luck on this awesome game! 

I did mine on Vita 

• Like 1

Was randomly scrolling to the rarest plats, but damn if that is true then this plat is really easy right. Just follow the guide and you will get it no time.

But since I find it tedious to watch a guide and play the game at the same time, is it possible to convert this into a written guide or are the collectables and roads you can take too complex?

Maybe I will look into this game... maybe..

12 hours ago, Bumperklever said:

Was randomly scrolling to the rarest plats, but damn if that is true then this plat is really easy right. Just follow the guide and you will get it no time.

But since I find it tedious to watch a guide and play the game at the same time, is it possible to convert this into a written guide or are the collectables and roads you can take too complex?

Maybe I will look into this game... maybe..

I mean yeah I think I can see why the platinum is rare. The game itself is not hard at all just requires to be aware of your surroundings as you need to use paint or thinner to get through levels and there is a lot of puzzles to solve. 

The games brutality comes from the Auto-Save because it will screw you over if you miss a collectible or mess up a quest line you are screwed and have to revert to your last save so PS Cloud saving on Vita is a must or a USB on PS3 otherwise you will have to restart a very long playthough again.

i restarted about 20 times as I messed up thankfully only averaged at 30 min repeats on levels with backtracking. 

But yeah otherwise it’s a solid game.

• Like 1