Interaction Bug

KoeichiHero

Has anyone had any trouble with interacting with an object? For example, I just ran into one of the hermit locations to rest at. However, the icon never shows up with a triangle button with the word “interact” next to it. I’ve tried moving in different positions facing the interacting icon. I’ve tried turning my game off and on. Out of ideas.   

32 minutes ago, KoeichiHero said:

Has anyone had any trouble with interacting with an object? For example, I just ran into one of the hermit locations to rest at. However, the icon never shows up with a triangle button with the word “interact” next to it. I’ve tried moving in different positions facing the interacting icon. I’ve tried turning my game off and on. Out of ideas.   

My guess is that it's in the general ideas, but you just need to find the actual exact area to rest at.  I think when I played it, there was one or two places I thought I was there, but was not in the right spot, like up one level or something like that.  Been quite sometime since I've played the game though, so can't be too much of help to you I'm afraid :/