100s of dollars in bounty from story missions?

Quink666

Are you supposed to get 185$+ bounty in any region you complete a story mission where you have to kill people? I currently only own 100$ and i need about 600$ to get rid of all my bounties.

I wore bandana whenever the game told me to, but i still got a shitload of bounties. Can't enter any town without getting killed atm.

12 minutes ago, Bartoulum said:

Haha, yes, I wore a mask too and ended up with a bounty of roughly $300 in West Elizabeth. You should do treasure trails - I completed the Jack Hunt trail and made about a thousand dollars from it.

Ohh shit 300$ i only have a dead or alive in west elizabeth atm.

But i can't be meant that you should have to pay hundreds of dollars after each mission just so that you can enter the town again. Currently have to get something from Valentine but i got a 165$ bounty. So i can't get it without paying that fucking bounty. I already paid over 500$ in total and all those bounties are from main story. Have about 80 more story missions so im guessing im out 30k+ in just bounties before that game is over.

Edited by Quink666

From what we know so far,  you basically need a dedicated crime outfit and horse, and a separate outfit and horse for civilian play.

From what I understand,whenever you want to commit crimes and avoid the bounty, you need the bandana, a outfit nobody knows about and a horse nobody knows about.

If you're wearing an outfit people saw you casually wearing as Arthur, or ride the same horse people saw you riding, they recognise you and the bounty gets put on your head.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dice_Hazard said:

From what we know so far,  you basically need a dedicated crime outfit and horse, and a separate outfit and horse for civilian play.

From what I understand,whenever you want to commit crimes and avoid the bounty, you need the bandana, a outfit nobody knows about and a horse nobody knows about.

If you're wearing an outfit people saw you casually wearing as Arthur, or ride the same horse people saw you riding, they recognise you and the bounty gets put on your head.

Holy crap. If that is true they have gone overboard with the realism => I just wanna use my bandana and murder people without having to fear for my hard earned cash.