Free Spider-Man Avatar for platinuming the game

Valyrious

Update: I got mail about redeem Avatar, but here is the thing.. there is no code!! it is blank and saying none Available.

and if you press claim Avatar you get this message on the app: Caution: from a recent update you're internet doesn't temporary support it.. lol?

Should I call them or something to get the code? I read on the internet they have to activate it first before you can claim it?

Jayy_Se7en.png

Edited by Jayy_Se7en

6 minutes ago, Jayy_Se7en said:

Update: I got mail about redeem Avatar, but here is the thing.. there is no code!! it is blank and saying none Available.

and if you press claim Avatar you get his message on the app: Caution: from a recent update you're internet doesn't temporary support it.. lol?

Should I call them or something to get the code? I read on the internet they have to activate it first before you can claim it?

I did this this morning with the Persona 5 Royal themes and avatars, if they agreed to give you the avatar then it should just be on your account where the avatars are. If it isn’t try turning your console off and on again.

if it still isn’t after that I would probably try contacting them again.