I need your answers platinum achievers

First of all, this game is famous for being hard, my main question is: Which version of this is easier? PS4/Vita or PS3? I want to play this game and being told which version is suitable for me (a fighting game noob) would make it much easier to start getting into this genre. 

Also, do you recommend playing Injustice as an introduction to fighting games in the first place? 

To answer your second question, I would say Injustice is an alright introduction to 2D fighting games. However, Netherrealm games use a lot of dial-inputs, so essentially you don't have to time your inputs. This might make it harder to transition into a game like Street Fighter where you have to time your inputs to pull off combos.

• Like 1

On 11/1/2018 at 9:33 AM, ObliviousSenpai said:

To answer your second question, I would say Injustice is an alright introduction to 2D fighting games. However, Netherrealm games use a lot of dial-inputs, so essentially you don't have to time your inputs. This might make it harder to transition into a game like Street Fighter where you have to time your inputs to pull off combos.

Thank you for your answer, I am still looking for a fighter I can play as a noob to fighting games. 

I was new to fighting games too but it's possible to do this because mechanics are actually alright. But if you want to cheese the game then do Injustice PS3 Vanilla Version (physical so you can delete the patch and do The Max and Impossible! and some STAR Labs mission to make them more bearable). Because PS4 comes with all patches and really with an intelligent AI it can be hard but playing the game, getting familiar with Solomon Grundy (absolute lifesaver on The Max and Impossible!) and some trial & error and bit of patience on Battle Modes and STAR Labs you can do this with no problem. I don't have any idea about Vita version so can't say anything. If you decide to attempt, good luck.

• Like 4