Neko Atsume VR trophy problems

UncleJacksPS

So I've had this game since the day it launched. I have every single trophy, except the one for the 30 collectibles. I can't read a lick of Japanese in all honesty, so I translate everything. But I have 5 collectibles left, for 5 of the cats and the last month have had their favorite items down and only those to get them to come more so they can give me the last 5 collectibles... But for months now I haven't received any... Where do I go from here? I want this plat...

• 1 month later...
On 11/14/2018 at 4:07 PM, Jelloycat said:

As Shadio said, some can take a ton of visits to get their treasure. Unfortunately there's a lot of luck involved. If you can leave your game open most of the day (and keep refilling the food) that should help with speeding along the process. 

I've done this since you said, still have two damn cats left...

• 1 year later...

After over 2 years of trying, I've restarted the game multiple times, and never can get this damn stupid cat. I've had the text translated many times, so I have the right toys and whatnot out, but it rarely ever comes out and never has given me the present yet. Even if I switch the toys out for other ones it doesn't care for or the different foods. Please someone help me on what to do ??? it's the kitty with the off-white colored fur, and the left eye and ear are orange... Please someone help me get this platinum