I DID IT GUYS I'M FINALLY DONE WITH STRUMILLIONAIRE

LRadvent

After 3 months of just abusing my controller non stop for an hour every day, I've finally got this trophy.

So many corrupted saves, I swear, this game is buggy as hell (not a surprise since it's activision) but still, it's gonna be tough when the servers finally do close on GHTV. This game mode wasn't even the main attraction and it gave tons of fun with friends before the dreadful three months of agony.

I really do wish they would re-imagine this as a full game, because tbh GHLive is awful and deserved to die into obscurity.

How far are any of you into strumillionaire? Do you think you'll be able to make it in time before December 1st? I would also like to know if you have any fun memories of GHTV like me.

I am more curious into how many people actually did it legit and not with some piece of machinery. I did it all legit and at one point even lost 250,000 strums. Damn corrupted save. It felt good doing it though and I got a whole lot better at the game. I actually like the 6 button set up and felt much more natural when it came to chords. I could always pop in Rock Band 4 if I want the classic 5 button layout.

Edited by skateak