TMA possible on normal new game?

VoidVictory

So here is the problem. For the glitch to work I have to have a saved game. Either I fail the first level or kill everyone. Then I can go through the whole multiplayer glitch process. Am I missing something here? If I quit it takes me to the opening scene and no infinite ammo. Is there a way to make this work that I have overlooked?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, VoidVictory said:

So here is the problem. For the glitch to work I have to have a saved game. Either I fail the first level or kill everyone. Then I can go through the whole multiplayer glitch process. Am I missing something here? If I quit it takes me to the opening scene and no infinite ammo. Is there a way to make this work that I have overlooked?

Seems like you dont know how to do the glitch? Read this post 

7 hours ago, Bumperklever said:

Seems like you dont know how to do the glitch? Read this post 

I read the post, the trick is you need a fresh game so you must backup your twisted playthrough and delete it otherwise you cannot resume the 1st mission for the glitch.

However, you can beat the first mission if you want your twisted playthrough to stay where it is and quit at the start of the 2nd mission to use the glitch moving forward. 

Problem solved.

Edited by VoidVictory
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, VoidVictory said:

I read the post, the trick is you need a fresh game so you must backup your twisted playthrough and delete it otherwise you cannot resume the 1st mission for the glitch.

However, you can beat the first mission if you want your twisted playthrough to stay where it is and quit at the start of the 2nd mission to use the glitch moving forward. 

Problem solved.

That is indeed true, but I thought since you said;

On 12/1/2018 at 0:15 AM, VoidVictory said:

Either I fail the first level or kill everyone.

you already knew it

I will give you a tip however, Twisted mode is brutal and the more later stages (especially the bosses iron maiden and sweet tooth) are really hard and have you dying a lot unless you are really good even with the infinite weapons. So I would not recommend to do TMA and twisted gold at the same time, since if you die and you will do a lot in especially boss battles and I can seriously assure you, you will do a lot. You will need to turn off the game; redownload your back upped save; reload the game (which takes ages) and activate the glitch again and boot up the battle; takes a lot of time...

What I did is first do twisted gold; and then did my TMA on the easiest setting. You will have really easy boss fights and races. TMA is also not required for unlocking the last car while twisted gold is.

3 hours ago, Bumperklever said:

That is indeed true, but I thought since you said;

you already knew it

I will give you a tip however, Twisted mode is brutal and the more later stages (especially the bosses iron maiden and sweet tooth) are really hard and have you dying a lot unless you are really good even with the infinite weapons. So I would not recommend to do TMA and twisted gold at the same time, since if you die and you will do a lot in especially boss battles and I can seriously assure you, you will do a lot. You will need to turn off the game; redownload your back upped save; reload the game (which takes ages) and activate the glitch again and boot up the battle; takes a lot of time...

What I did is first do twisted gold; and then did my TMA on the easiest setting. You will have really easy boss fights and races. TMA is also not required for unlocking the last car while twisted gold is.

Thanks for the tip. That is exactly what I did and it worked like a charm. Are there any miscellaneous trophies you recommend knocking out with a partner before I stop boosting?

1 hour ago, VoidVictory said:

Thanks for the tip. That is exactly what I did and it worked like a charm. Are there any miscellaneous trophies you recommend knocking out with a partner before I stop boosting?

Boost everything that says it has to be done in a ranked game. Everything else can be done in split screen/LAN games with 2-4 controllers