Wait for it......and no trophy

popesean

You only get the trophy for completing the game if you choose to save Timmy.  If you choose the other option where you can continue after, you won't get the trophy.

The sprinkler trophy is single player only, I threw a molotov at the ceiling where the vending machines are and got it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Camp Out trophy didnt pop for me.

Joined someone's game and immediately we started building a shelter as if the other guy wanted to earn the same trophy haha. Shelter got built. I initiated the sleep by holding square, the other guy followed suit. The screen went black, and then night was morning. Fucking nothing.

Hope the other guy got it. Can anyone who got Camp out tell me what to do? Do I have to be a host to earn the trophy?

• 1 year later...
On 28/12/2018 at 10:12 AM, nikolistary said:

Camp Out trophy didnt pop for me.

Joined someone's game and immediately we started building a shelter as if the other guy wanted to earn the same trophy haha. Shelter got built. I initiated the sleep by holding square, the other guy followed suit. The screen went black, and then night was morning. Fucking nothing.

Hope the other guy got it. Can anyone who got Camp out tell me what to do? Do I have to be a host to earn the trophy?

I know this post is 2 years old but I will answer for the people reading this in 2020~ You do not have to be the host for the Camp Out trophy, me and my friend both got the trophy in my lobby.

• Like 1