Ragnarok Odyssey ACE (Co-Op Question)

DarkSoleride

Hi All

I would be buying the PS Vita version of this game and doing it in Ad-Hoc mode, anybody know if the missions are designed to the point where you actually NEED two players locally to play together? Or if its possible just to have two PS Vitas and two copies of the game and just play on the one for the 100 completed missions trophy? 

Please advise if possible any insight would be very helpful. 

Cheers

Sol 

There is both Online/Adhoc so yeah you can use two Vitas together on same account for 100 coop completed. For online there is crossplay between PS3 and Vita however you can only play with someone in the same server as you. Like NA with NA or Jpn with Jpn. EU ver. is digital only and quite rare so you are better off doing Adhoc if you have EU ver. Like Freedom Wars, game is a lot more fun to play with others but can be done solo if that's your preference.

16 minutes ago, ex10097 said:

There is both Online/Adhoc so yeah you can use two Vitas together on same account for 100 coop completed. For online there is crossplay between PS3 and Vita however you can only play with someone in the same server as you. Like NA with NA or Jpn with Jpn. EU ver. is digital only and quite rare so you are better off doing Adhoc if you have EU ver. Like Freedom Wars, game is a lot more fun to play with others but can be done solo if that's your preference.

Oh i see so its based on the version of the game i was thinking of buying the physical version which was only released in North America (for English translation) so i could not use that then use a EU digital version then i take it for Ad-Hoc mode? 

Thank you for your fast response btw

Edited by DarkSoleride