Email Newsletter Bonus Reward

If you sign up for the newsletter your account will be awarded with a character named hitch that replaces delina. He is a character that is well worth getting and will be a hard hitter that you use a lot. I suggest signing up for the newsletter if you haven’t already. (Ps you have to close the game after signing up and reopening it to be awarded the character)

4 minutes ago, lurch_9944 said:

Where do u enter the code from the news letter?

You don’t have to enter a code to get the character it will be automatically applied to your account next time you start up the game. Once you submitted your email for the newsletter it should send you an email automatically explain this. So if you haven’t closed your game yet and reopened the game you should do that.

1 hour ago, lurch_9944 said:

I applied through their website because I couldn't find a way to do it in the game. I did use the same email I use on my psn.

Well I believe you need to do it through the game. To get to the sign up in the game hit the options button and there should be a prompt on that screen to sign up for the newsletter and it will take you to the PlayStation browser.

About how long did it take for you to see him after doing this? I initially registered on their website and also couldn't find anywhere to enter the code, so after reading this I used the method in game yesterday, this morning still no Hitch despite restarting the game twice.

1 hour ago, Zebkoril said:

About how long did it take for you to see him after doing this? I initially registered on their website and also couldn't find anywhere to enter the code, so after reading this I used the method in game yesterday, this morning still no Hitch despite restarting the game twice.

It should be instant after logging back into the game. You’ll be given a chest that has him in it that you have to open and after you have him you have to press triangle on the character he swaps out (100billion cost character) then swap him in like that.

On 12/15/2018 at 0:01 PM, StiffTripple_X said:

It should be instant after logging back into the game. You’ll be given a chest that has him in it that you have to open and after you have him you have to press triangle on the character he swaps out (100billion cost character) then swap him in like that.

Lol, 2 days after registering for the newsletter, my game errors out at area 77... and when I relaunch it, then it decides to give me Hitch.