DEATH INCARNATE NOT POPPING

BeAuSoN13

So i played through the whole game on Apocalyptic only to find when i beat the last boss that the other two difficulty trophies popped and not this one? I beat it again and it still didn't pop. I turned the difficulty down and tried switching it at the last minute and still nothing. 

Has this happened to anyone else? If so is there a workaround for this? It's my only trophy left until plat and i really dont want to have to play the game all over again. 

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Just changing difficulty and getting the pop up saying "do you really want to do this? it might void trophies" is enough to disable apocalyptic trophy, even if you choose no. If you are of physical 1.0 version you can always change to apo just before final hit on last boss.

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Erkawest said:

I'm on patch 1.07 with new save slot playing on apocalyptic, I went into settings just to confirm I was playing on apocalyptic, so I got the popup message although I didn't roll through or change the difficulty. Should I be safe?

You should. I also got that message once when going through the options but didn't change the difficulty, and got the trophy without problems.