Post your tips for leveling or legend's achievements

Shorah-

I can't find any xp glitch that hasnt been patched yet. 

Maybe the teleport oob on against the grain with Sienna works on ps4.

I heard there is a skittergate oob aswell that could help farming. Cant find any clip on youtube.

If you have any idea on how to make the grind more efficient or how to do all legend achievements solo, feel free to post here.

2 hours ago, kierkegaaard said:

I can't find any xp glitch that hasnt been patched yet. 

Maybe the teleport oob on against the grain with Sienna works on ps4.

I heard there is a skittergate oob aswell that could help farming. Cant find any clip on youtube.

If you have any idea on how to make the grind more efficient or how to do all legend achievements solo, feel free to post here.

Not sure about the xp but you will need a team for some of the legend trophies. A few of them could be done solo but athel (align switches), against the grain (open cages) and Bodvarr (charge chaos warriors - ai will kill boss to quickly) will need a team. The dlc will need a team as well a multiple things have to be done within a few seconds of each other. 

Im playing with a friend at the moment trying to finish the last few off so add me if you want to jump in with us

Some of the Legend trophies seem they would be impossible solo. For instance activating the 3 leylines within 30 seconds of each other. 

The Buboes one is possible solo. Feed me Sinner is also very easy solo - you sit in the green pool mainly blocking while your bots do the work as they're allowed to leave the pool without voiding the trophy (all human players must be in the pool.)

Some people say the hand maiden can do the prisoner trophy on her own with a concentration potion and dash, but I personally did it with a full time. 

Also for levelling I just speed through Against the Grain. Bots warp to you. Equip them well, get some synergy with talents and temp health and just run through as much as possible. 

On 19/12/2018 at 2:32 AM, Warlord99956 said:

Not sure about the xp but you will need a team for some of the legend trophies. A few of them could be done solo but athel (align switches), against the grain (open cages) and Bodvarr (charge chaos warriors - ai will kill boss to quickly) will need a team. The dlc will need a team as well a multiple things have to be done within a few seconds of each other. 

Im playing with a friend at the moment trying to finish the last few off so add me if you want to jump in with us

Im about to hit 30 on my bardin.

Still available for the legend achievements ?

Anyone else interested just let me know.

16 hours ago, kierkegaaard said:

Im about to hit 30 on my bardin.

Still available for the legend achievements ?

Anyone else interested just let me know.

I need skittergate, blightreaper switches and engines of war to finish them off. I don’t mind helping with some of the others though while I finish levelling my last character